Quantcast

Why does Kobe...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
"The game I go out and die for"

Yeah, basketball is that tough. In the middle of a war, you equate it with people fighting for their lives.
It's a figure of speech, chill out. He's saying that he plays hard... which he does. He probably plays harder on a consistent basis more than any other player in the league.

I love that clip. THEY were talking about practice. HE was talking about them talking about practice. And he's right, they shouldn't be. They shouldn't care. The only reason they do is because they want to fabricate some drama for white people to read about in the paper.

The ignorance around here is overwhelming. I give up. You're right, AI sucks.

And screw Mirra and Hoffman... Aitken is the best ever. :biggrin:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I just called AI "inch for inch" the best ever...
I agree.

The human debris he was surrounded with in Philadelphia for most of his stay there, he had to take most of the shots.

I don't think he will win anything in Denver. Carmelo Anthony is just to big of a gaping pussy.

Last edited:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
It's a figure of speech, chill out. He's saying that he plays hard... which he does. He probably plays harder on a consistent basis more than any other player in the league.

I love that clip. THEY were talking about practice. HE was talking about them talking about practice. And he's right, they shouldn't be. They shouldn't care. The only reason they do is because they want to fabricate some drama for white people to read about in the paper.

The ignorance around here is overwhelming. I give up. You're right, AI sucks.

And screw Mirra and Hoffman... Aitken is the best ever. :biggrin:
You make yourself seem like a bigger idiot every post you make.