Quantcast

Why is Karma Bitin' Me in the A**?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
So my friend is on vacation in Jamaica. She has lent me her car for this week so I could get around (work, appts., gym). I walk out the door to go to an appointment this morning, and her FREAKIN' CAR IS STOLEN!!!!! (and I'm supposed to pick her up at the airport on Friday)

:mad: :mumble: :redhot: :redX: :dead: :dead: :ouch: :bomb: :angry: :angry: :nuts: :banghead: :banghead: :confused: :nonono: :nonono: :( :eek: :eek: :looney:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Graphics said:
So my friend is on vacation in Jamaica. She has lent me her car for this week so I could get around (work, appts., gym). I walk out the door to go to an appointment this morning, and her FREAKIN' CAR IS STOLEN!!!!! (and I'm supposed to pick her up at the airport on Friday)

:mad: :mumble: :redhot: :redX: :dead: :dead: :ouch: :bomb: :angry: :angry: :nuts: :banghead: :banghead: :confused: :nonono: :nonono: :( :eek: :eek: :looney:
I'm really seeing a pattern here.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
McGRP01 said:
Cause he didn't die when he was shot?
Dick Cheney was shot?

...and yes there is karma. Cheney might not feel the effects in this lifetime, but he'll be reincarnated as a poor Iraqi girl.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wow graphics I'm sorry to hear that.

wow.... that does suck!

This too shall pass.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I normally don't mind my a** gettin a little nibble...but this didn't feel good AT ALL!! :love:

I don't suppose anyone has a car I can borrow? :rofl: :rofl:

Or a place I can crash? :rofl: :rofl:

Hell...just send me some margaritas from Rochester!!! (and more than the 2 max limit) ;) :rofl: :rofl: :love:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Somebody stole your Karma? Did you leave the keys in it? I hope whoever stole it doesn't run over your Dogma...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Graphics said:
Well...I haven't had a drink yet! :rofl: :love:
I do not know your situation. Would it be premature to suggest that drinking had a role in placing you there?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bluebug32 said:
My roommate in college had her car stolen. The only thing the thugs left was The Club and her Hansen cd.
shame on your roommate for actually owning a Hanson cd. at least the car theieves had some taste, and a sense of humor to leave it.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
BurlyShirley said:
I do not know your situation. Would it be premature to suggest that drinking had a role in placing you there?
Yes it WOULD be premature. I came home from work last night, after going to the gym, locked the doors, went to sleep shortly afterward. Woke up this morning, took a shower, got my bags together and walked out the door. No Car! No alcohol in that scenario. (honestly...there are other monkeys here that drink FAR more than I could stomach) :love:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Oh...and the best...

The car's hood is all dented, the right headlight is smashed, it has key marks all over it and the muffler is shot. ??? why did they steal it?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Graphics said:
Oh...and the best...

The car's hood is all dented, the right headlight is smashed, it has key marks all over it and the muffler is shot. ??? why did they steal it?

turn it into a crack pipe?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Graphics said:
Yes it WOULD be premature. I came home from work last night, after going to the gym, locked the doors, went to sleep shortly afterward. Woke up this morning, took a shower, got my bags together and walked out the door. No Car! No alcohol in that scenario. (honestly...there are other monkeys here that drink FAR more than I could stomach) :love:
I meant your constant state of depression and OVERT cries for help on an MTB message board.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Trainwreck said:
"Why is Karma bitin' me in the a**?"

Maybe it's a large target! (just kidding) :D

OH SNAP!!! Sh!t...I'd even give you a REP for that!!! :rofl: :love:

(btw...it's just the right size target ;) )

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
whats with the pitty party for yourself man? your friend is the one who is out the car and a ride home from the airport. That'll ruin a post vacation buzz quick.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
laura said:
whats with the pitty party for yourself man? your friend is the one who is out the car and a ride home from the airport. That'll ruin a post vacation buzz quick.
No Sh!t!! Thank God she went to Jamaica though... :rofl:

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
bluebug32 said:
My roommate in college had her car stolen. The only thing the thugs left was The Club and her Hansen cd.
About a year ago, this lady I worked w/ had her car stolen right out of the parking lot at our office. The cops found it about 6 hours later about 10 miles away. They left her a CD in the stereo and had topped off the tank.... sometimes these things work out.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Graphics said:
No Sh!t!! Thank God she went to Jamaica though... :rofl:
Oh, because you smoke weed in Jamaica. Thats why she'll have a buzz... I once went to Little Italy and totally had pasta! So ironic!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Tame Ape said:
Oh, because you smoke weed in Jamaica. Thats why she'll have a buzz... I once went to Little Italy and totally had pasta! So ironic!

You know...you're flirtation is quickly become transparent. Why not just PM me and flirt for real than following me into every thread and b!tch slappin me to get my attention.