Quantcast

***Why is there no Wednesday GMT?***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello!

Happy to report that it is still raining here. Lots of flooding going on. Parts of the path I rode last night were completely covered in water and the river and ice were going all agro on trees on the banks. People in some towns have had to evacuate their homes because of it.

My buddy Mark finished rebuilding his basement late last year, after a dryer fire. His basement flooded last night and took everything out... Bummer!

This dam doesn't usually flow that much water.

I'm ready to just get this winter over with.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
south blvd....charlotte.....shit is getting stacked pretty high.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
one of my coworkers is obsessed with licorice, and has discovered concentrated anise extract.

http://www.licoriceinternational.com/licorice/pc/Haribo-Zan-Anise-12g-p576.htm
Every once in a while I'll treat myself to a bag of these "double salt licorice". (oddly enough, at my italian grocer. they have these stacked right in front of the deli counter). I've heard that the Dutch will munch on these while they drink beer. I have no idea how that tastes good to them. but then again, the Dutch are very... special.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Every once in a while I'll treat myself to a bag of these "double salt licorice". (oddly enough, at my italian grocer. they have these stacked right in front of the deli counter). I've heard that the Dutch will munch on these while they drink beer. I have no idea how that tastes good to them. but then again, the Dutch are very... special.
he's got some salt licorice on his desk too.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got a new Fire tablet for Haley. Her's stopped working about 3 months ago and I haven't done a damn thing about it, so I figured I should with my spare time now. Amazon is warrantying it, 10 min on the chat.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Cat just stomped all over my phone... which switched the Sonos to play "Comfortably Numb"... which I'm going to take as a sign.

It has officially become Fuckit Friday, even though it's Wednesday...
IT’S ALWAYS FUCKIT FRIDAY SOMEWHERE. me and a co-worker left at 3:30 for a “meeting” about a collaboration with a local brewery. :twitch: