Quantcast

why oh why...from Craigslist

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
My mom sent this to me:

Guys Speedo style Swim Suits and Lycra Wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-89689099@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-08, 9:08AM PDT

Hey guys, if you have some extra speedos or lycra gear in your collection lying around that you do not use and want them to go to a good home, then please read on.

I am looking for used or new men's speedo or other brand brief style swim suits and lycra items to be donated or at very low price. This is used to fund a Speedo and Lycra giveaway bank that is online. We give these away to guys all around the country who cannot afford to buy one. They are also used as online contest prizes. I run a well known website for speedo and lycra guys.

Email me for more details and with any questions you may have. Thanks.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
OMG... I had two "Lycra Ladies" in front of me at the grocers yesterday.... What is in a persons head that says "I have a HUGE ass and I need to go to the store...I know! Lycra!" WTF? I think that the only way a speedo could be grosser is the thought of someone sliipin on a frikin USED pair.....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Clark Kent said:
OMG... I had two "Lycra Ladies" in front of me at the grocers yesterday.... What is in a persons head that says "I have a HUGE ass and I need to go to the store...I know! Lycra!" WTF? I think that the only way a speedo could be grosser is the thought of someone sliipin on a frikin USED pair.....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
Oh I know of something WAY more gross involving a speedo...I used to work with this guy...and he was pretty much 'normal'...early 40's, surfer, wife and kids...anyway, he said he was at the beach one time and found a speedo...in THE URINAL IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOM....he fished it out with it a stick, put it in a plastic bag and took it home to bleach it and would wear it to the pool...how f'n gross is that...and to ADMIT it...he was a cheap f'er...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Some dude lookin for used bananna hammocks. "But it's not a fetish! It's for charity, I swear!" :help:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stinkyboy said:
What site gives away used skivvies as prizes, and what was mom looking for to find this?!
Well, my mom is relatively new to the internet...hence the repeat jokes, repeat urban legends, etc. So, she discovered craigslist and peruses it all the time...she came across that and know how repulsed I am by speedos, she thought I might find it funny...

I actually thought it might be an ad loco-gringo placed....

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh I know of something WAY more gross involving a speedo...I used to work with this guy...and he was pretty much 'normal'...early 40's, surfer, wife and kids...anyway, he said he was at the beach one time and found a speedo...in THE URINAL IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOM....he fished it out with it a stick, put it in a plastic bag and took it home to bleach it and would wear it to the pool...how f'n gross is that...and to ADMIT it...he was a cheap f'er...
Didn't S.S. used to live in CA? He's a cheap f'er.....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
dan-o said:
Didn't S.S. used to live in CA? He's a cheap f'er.....
Oh he was a LOT like SS...he was one of those dudes...that was all Oh yeah...Santa Cruz rocks...you people from san jose come over here and f everything up and y'all're a buncha assholes...guess where soaked-in-strangers-piss-used-speedo-wearin-assmunch was born and raised...San Jo!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
the only way to top that would be to go to a well known cruising area and try the ole bleach revival trick on some used condoms...

:help:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Oh he was a LOT like SS...he was one of those dudes...that was all Oh yeah...Santa Cruz rocks...you people from san jose come over here and f everything up and y'all're a buncha assholes...guess where soaked-in-strangers-piss-used-speedo-wearin-assmunch was born and raised...San Jo!
Damn Raider fan.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
the only way to top that would be to go to a well known cruising area and try the ole bleach revival trick on some used condoms...

:help:
i hear they're not bad if you turn them inside out...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
My mom sent this to me:

Guys Speedo style Swim Suits and Lycra Wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-89689099@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-08, 9:08AM PDT

Hey guys, if you have some extra speedos or lycra gear in your collection lying around that you do not use and want them to go to a good home, then please read on.

I am looking for used or new men's speedo or other brand brief style swim suits and lycra items to be donated or at very low price. This is used to fund a Speedo and Lycra giveaway bank that is online. We give these away to guys all around the country who cannot afford to buy one. They are also used as online contest prizes. I run a well known website for speedo and lycra guys.

Email me for more details and with any questions you may have. Thanks.
i still wear all mine :D :eek:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
a few co workers all got together and decided to meet up at the beach.. as we are sitting there one coworker comes up and starts taking of his jean-shorts ... to reveal a tiger print speedo... yuck!!!!!
it wasnt even that he was overweight or anything.. speedos just dont belong on men. no matter how good of a shape you have. the image still haunts me to this day.. needless to say we wouldnt let him sit near us

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
a few co workers all got together and decided to meet up at the beach.. as we are sitting there one coworker comes up and starts taking of his jean-shorts ... to reveal a tiger print speedo... yuck!!!!!
it wasnt even that he was overweight or anything.. speedos just dont belong on men. no matter how good of a shape you have. the image still haunts me to this day.. needless to say we wouldnt let him sit near us
Are you sure he wasn't doing it to f with y'all? That is just WRONG...I know you need to wear one when you swim laps...but for godsake...they are just atrocious anywhere else on ANYONE...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Are you sure he wasn't doing it to f with y'all? That is just WRONG...I know you need to wear one when you swim laps...but for godsake...they are just atrocious anywhere else on ANYONE...
You should expand your horizons some time by visiting a beach in Italy. :eek:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
Oh the humanity......

At least in Italy most of the people are slender.

Germany, OTOH. Kripes.
what is otoh?

my friend went to switzerland/france/italy and he sent me a post card saying...yada yada yada...got to see part of the tour...yada yada...did some riding...yada yada...it's cool here...yada yada...but there are guys in speedos everywhere! HAHAHAHA

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
Oh I know...I haven't gone to Europe yet...but let me tell you enough euro's visit mexico and jamaica...there was this man in puerto vallarta wearing a bright blue speedo thong...he was about EIGHTY! When I get a chance I will scan the pic and share...
Niiiiiiiiiice. :thumb: :barf:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
what is otoh?

my friend went to switzerland/france/italy and he sent me a post card saying...yada yada yada...got to see part of the tour...yada yada...did some riding...yada yada...it's cool here...yada yada...but there are guys in speedos everywhere! HAHAHAHA
On
the
other
hand

Friggin' n00B :rolleyes:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
There is a photo of horribly disgusting dude in a bathing suit that basically cups his junk goes over his shoulders and then like a thong thru is butt.

But since a naked Bob Roll from the side was unacceptable I'm pretty sure that this would be smacked down.