Quantcast

why oh why...from Craigslist

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
my friend went to switzerland/france/italy and he sent me a post card saying...yada yada yada...got to see part of the tour...yada yada...did some riding...yada yada...it's cool here...yada yada...but there are guys in speedos everywhere! HAHAHAHA
All I can say is:

German public swimming pool = hot topless college girls lying in the sun.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, I was walking around my neighborhood, and I noticed in the gutter a pair of black g-string panties. I wonder if I could get some cash from that.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sanjuro said:
BTW, I was walking around my neighborhood, and I noticed in the gutter a pair of black g-string panties. I wonder if I could get some cash from that.
First moisten them in soy sauce and you can suck some valuable nutrients out of them.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
dh girlie said:
Oh I know of something WAY more gross involving a speedo...I used to work with this guy...and he was pretty much 'normal'...early 40's, surfer, wife and kids...anyway, he said he was at the beach one time and found a speedo...in THE URINAL IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOM....he fished it out with it a stick, put it in a plastic bag and took it home to bleach it and would wear it to the pool...how f'n gross is that...and to ADMIT it...he was a cheap f'er...

That is the god damn nastiest thing I have heard for a long time, if not ever...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
Oh I know of something WAY more gross involving a speedo...I used to work with this guy...and he was pretty much 'normal'...early 40's, surfer, wife and kids...anyway, he said he was at the beach one time and found a speedo...in THE URINAL IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOM....he fished it out with it a stick, put it in a plastic bag and took it home to bleach it and would wear it to the pool...how f'n gross is that...and to ADMIT it...he was a cheap f'er...
sounds like the time my roommate and I went into the salvation army thrift store and left grossed out because we foudna pair of tighty whites on the rack with skide marks on them