Quantcast

Why Say?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I am nearing the PTO accrual stoppage point. Guess that means I should take some soon.

Starting to design a workbench. I can now see why well made commercially available versions are so expensive.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
A series of first world problems has left me agitated this morning. 20 minute wait in Starbucks despite ordering ahead on the app, heavy and slow moving traffic volume driving into work including getting stuck behind buses, then the gas pump I chose said to go pay inside so I had to move to another pump. Now I am in my office and will hopefully be left alone for the next 7-8 hours.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Was able to get out for a somewhat big ride yesterday. I'd suggest that any monkeys traveling on I70 stop in Richfield to ride the Pahvant trails. They are amazing. Such a grind to get up to lower Spinal Tap, but so worth it. Can't imagine climbing way up to do Upper and Middle Spinal Tap. Like that German bodybuilder said, I'll be back!

Today we reluctantly drive to Fruita.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I need a haircut, damn. That's my day, let's get it over with. Well, supposedly my fuel sender gets here today, so there is that. But I'm not holding my breath.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Was able to get out for a somewhat big ride yesterday. I'd suggest that any monkeys traveling on I70 stop in Richfield to ride the Pahvant trails. They are amazing. Such a grind to get up to lower Spinal Tap, but so worth it. Can't imagine climbing way up to do Upper and Middle Spinal Tap. Like that German bodybuilder said, I'll be back!

Today we reluctantly drive to Fruita.
They looked like a good time from your photos and stravvvaaa.

Maybe I'll have to try and work them into an itinerary for an Ely trip if I make it out in that direction.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A series of first world problems has left me agitated this morning. 20 minute wait in Starbucks despite ordering ahead on the app, heavy and slow moving traffic volume driving into work including getting stuck behind buses, then the gas pump I chose said to go pay inside so I had to move to another pump. Now I am in my office and will hopefully be left alone for the next 7-8 hours.
May have found your problem.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
poopin' on the doopin'. up too late cleaning the workshop, passed out on the couch afterwards with a cat. dad has covid again, but mild and already has paxlovid.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
@Full Trucker your avatar is no more.

Pour one out for the banana...

1683123158123.png

I have one of these banana keepers to keep my banana safe from injury on rides

1683123374094.png

But now that I've googled banana chastity belt, I want an upgrade

1683123288657.png

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dropped car off to get sunroof drain unclogged....

maybe tomorrow or next week....desquishy drivers side carpet.....

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:disgust: I'm carrying 34 days, and accrue 1 every two weeks. I suck at vacation.
Jeez, ours caps at 20 days PTO before you gotta use it.

I have a hard time using it unless I've got a reason to. Only reason to these days seems to be if there's a particular house project that warrants more than the hour I can spare at night.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

working Colorado Center. this means Thai for lunch (and takeout for family dinner), yes. also going to Japanese bakery over lunch to pick up mah kare pan, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am nearing the PTO accrual stoppage point.
:disgust: I'm carrying 34 days, and accrue 1 every two weeks. I suck at vacation.
You non-vacation guys are weird.

NTTAWWT.

:D
i have about 7 weeks off a year across all various categories of PTO. next year there's a chance i might have to take some unpaid time off too.....
we have a 352 hour rollover limit for when the academic year turns over July 1. and I'm up against it.

I have requested more time off for next year to burn some of this down. :)