Quantcast

Why the South Rulz...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I don't know about that, also in the south: places where you can get fishing bait and bbq at the same place, something about that combo makes me want to puke.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Rip said:
I hate the state I live in.
Well, ya got Diablo.
It can't be all bad. :thumb:
I was pleasantly surprised how nice those mountain areas of Jersey are compared to the turd soup places like Atlantic City.
I guess that is the same as coming to Mrytle Beach and thinking our whole state is like that.
Every state has to $hit somewhere. ;)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, I should point out the creators of this video are based in Portland OR. They didn't need to travel to the Deep South for the footage, they could have just went East to Willamette...

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
That was some scary looking crap ( though i did dig the daisy duke shots). I will give you Hank, Hank Jr. and Charlie Daniels. Im just not giving up the California beaches, sorry.

the south will fall again im sure of it.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Rip said:
I don't know about that, also in the south: places where you can get fishing bait and bbq at the same place, something about that combo makes me want to puke.
I eat at places like that as often as i can. Nothin like a bologna and hot pepper cheese sandwich pulled from the same cooler as the nigh crawlers and wax worms.....