Quantcast

why?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
its 60 degrees out, why do my coworkers need to start their cars (w/ their remote car starters) 10 minutes before quitting time???

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
If you dislike them enough, a simple hose and duct tape could fix this problem for you.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
to show everyone who doesn't have a remote start kit how much of a pussy they are by not hoofin it out in the cold to start it. But in their minds its, "I'm going to show everyone w/o a remote start how much my coolitude is like, so far above everyone else's, cuz I like, don't have to like, walk in the snow and crap to like, start my car."

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
to show everyone who doesn't have a remote start kit how much of a pussy they are by not hoofin it out in the cold to start it. But in their minds its, "I'm going to show everyone w/o a remote start how much my coolitude is like, so far above everyone else's, cuz I like, don't have to like, walk in the snow and crap to like, start my car."
thats my guess too

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
its 60 degrees out, why do my coworkers need to start their cars (w/ their remote car starters) 10 minutes before quitting time???
Yeah, I can't understand why my neighbor gets her big honkin' SUV started 20 minutes before she leaves in the morning, especially when it's 60 degrees out. I guess she enjoys spending $$ on gas. (she doesn't have a remote starter, but she sends her kid out to start it instead)

And.... I don't know why it bothers me, but it does. I guess the fumes & the oil/gas situation are what make me care.

Yeah, I can't understand why my neighbor gets her big honkin' SUV started 20 minutes before she leaves in the morning, especially when it's 60 degrees out. I guess she enjoys spending $$ on gas. (she doesn't have a remote starter, but she sends her kid out to start it instead)

And.... I don't know why it bothers me, but it does. I guess the fumes & the oil/gas situation are what make me care.
Tailpipe. Several potatos. Broomstick or dowel. Much entertainment.