Quantcast

Whyw am i Up at 4:48??

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
KRUNK BOYS KRUNK YEHA

and i fly out to teh eastside tomorrow woohot, dman that was baycall sylee to the maxor, 4:20 in tteh morning bruns status

get crnbuk crunk

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
The Kadvang said:
KRUNK BOYS KRUNK YEHA

and i fly out to teh eastside tomorrow woohot, dman that was baycall sylee to the maxor, 4:20 in tteh morning bruns status

get crnbuk crunk
Ummm could you translate that to english please? :help:

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
KRUNK BOYS KRUNK YEHA

get crnbuk crunk

English Transation:

KRUNK BOYS KRUNK YEHA

and i fly out to the eastside tomorrow woohoo, dman (refers to himself in 3rd person) that was baycall style to the max, 4:20 in the morning brun status

get crazy crunk

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Brian HCM#1 said:
I know, I need to learn Ebonics.
Please do, There would be nothing funnier than you in your silverado at a stoplight hanging out the window saying "Yo homes, you be knowin the lokizzle of a liquizzle store, Keep it real fo sho"

:oink:

J

JRB

Curb Hucker said:
Please do, There would be nothing funnier than you in your silverado at a stoplight hanging out the window saying "Yo homes, you be knowin the lokizzle of a liquizzle store, Keep it real fo sho"

Maybe one or two things, but that would be funny. :thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Curb Hucker said:

Nah, I'll drive the Denali for that one :thumb:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
22" ain't ****, yo. 24s or 26s. dat's wut all da big ballas be rollin now. my dawg Fiddy is prolly rollin' on 30s. ****.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Curb Hucker said:
Good choice, get some 22" spinners on that thing, so Kevin can tell you how nice your coincentric wheels are :D
Well my aftermarket 17's will have to work, I do take it up in the snow. We do need a semifunctional SUV.