Quantcast

wicked cool

wicked cool

Monkey
Jun 22, 2004
oh ****! i'm gunna get e-lynched! you guys sure are scaring me... i shipped the bike on thursday before the open. the guy said it should be there firday(yesterday). if its not there by tuesday i'll go down to the store and see whats up.

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
oh ****! i'm gunna get e-lynched! you guys sure are scaring me... i shipped the bike on thursday before the open. the guy said it should be there firday(yesterday). if its not there by tuesday i'll go down to the store and see whats up.
thats.....not a good sign...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
One thing I hate more than a scammer, is a liar. Whats so hard about replying back w/ the tracking number UPS provided?

Strakar

Monkey
Nov 17, 2001
Portugal
Man stop posting for help, gather all data that you have, and just file a complaint and ask for a credit card refund.

Even if all the crap he posted is true ("it's not my fault blah blah blah"), if a seller cannot provide adequate communication, he should not sell on the internet.

juaking

Chimp
Apr 9, 2006
GUYS, THE BIKE ARRIVED YESTERDAY...

i payed in april... it arrived in june .....

NO COMMENTS ABOUT WICKED...

ass hole.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
GUYS, THE BIKE ARRIVED YESTERDAY...

i payed in april... it arrived in june .....

NO COMMENTS ABOUT WICKED...

ass hole.
I'm very glad you got the bike, but I sure hope all people thinking of doing "business" with that schmuck reconsiders. Getting it late with almost no communication is unacceptable.

How's the bike? What you expect?

Strakar

Monkey
Nov 17, 2001
Portugal
That's good news.

You should post this story with his real name and nick on the bad sellers thread though, so that others avoid buying from him, even if he decides to change his nick.