Quantcast

Widest Handlebar Available

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Anyone know of a good 31.8 DH bar thats wider than the usual 28"? I know they're out there but I can't find anything on google, ect.

Thanks

Alex

b1k3_r1d3r

Monkey
Jul 6, 2005
uhhh i don't think there is anything yet. there should be some stuff coming out in the near future though i believe

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
look for some trials bars ive seen a few in british mtb mags that were super wide and ment to be cut down.

other than that i think the easton monkeylite dh is the widest, untill they just came out ith the havoc 711 bars which are 711mm. i dont know if these actually came out just word on the street.

people overhang their grips sometimes...
i was an idiot and did this to see how i would like a wide ass bar, i liked it untill i went down on a rock and the whole lockon grip shattered and ding'd up the end of my bars.

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
I'm pretty sure Rennie runs some of the widest on the circut. I think he uses the Holzfellers and has extension plugs added to them. Not sure how to get those though.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Race Face diablous bars are 28" wide and come in oversized and regular sized. I run the regular size diablous bars on my dh bike.