Quantcast

Wife out of town

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Which means it's steak time.
Beef from my father-in-law's neighbor. Fed on grass and apples. Simple salad from my garden. Rode my bike to the beer and wine store for some Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale.
I highly recommend this beer. It has a nice malty round start with a alcoholic warm feeling at the finish. Very nice. Goes great with beef like most browns.
It's only 7.2%, but I'm buzzed off of 1.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Im sorry but I will have to disagree with the beer selection.
I have tried every one of their beers and I have not enjoyed them at all. The nail in the coffin was the raisin one. Not cool at all.
Must be nice and peaceful right now!:cheers:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
The nail in the coffin was the raisin one.
That sounds like all kind of wrong. One of the worst beers I've ever had was the SLO Brew Blueberry Ale. Nasty, or course I simply could've been too young to appreciate it. No, it was just that bad.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
That sounds like all kind of wrong. One of the worst beers I've ever had was the SLO Brew Blueberry Ale. Nasty, or course I simply could've been too young to appreciate it. No, it was just that bad.
blueberry beer is always bad.

thou shalt not fruit thy beer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
blueberry beer is always bad.

thou shalt not fruit thy beer.
I was at the Boston Beerworks once before a Red Sox game, sitting at the bar in the lower area, and everyone sitting at the bar except me was drinking the blueberry ale. I felt like I was in the friggin twlighlight zone. I mean, everyone except me was drinking it (15 people or so). I was drinking the Fenway Pale Ale.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I was at the Boston Beerworks once before a Red Sox game, sitting at the bar in the lower area, and everyone sitting at the bar except me was drinking the blueberry ale. I felt like I was in the friggin twlighlight zone. I mean, everyone except me was drinking it (15 people or so). I was drinking the Fenway Pale Ale.
tell me about it, that's basically every night at work for me. it seems that everyone is either drinking the blueberry or watermelon ales. :banghead: