Quantcast

Wil White putting his new Karpiel Disco to the test.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
At 14, that kid goes bigger and better then I ever will, and probably faster too. Good for home, hope to seem him go far!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Wow, that was some excellent riding for his age. I even don't know if I would hit some of that stuff. That 360 was sick, and it was on a full size dh bike too!

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Where was the soundtrack by disturbed? I didn't know you could huck on a Karpiel without a disturbed soundtrack.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Without big hit guys we wouldnt have red bull rampage. Granted hes just chuck the hucker now but as he progresses he can cross to slopestyle, big mountain and possibly racing. May not make worlds at racing but with the generation coming up of big hit riders and SS tricks thrown in he's on the right track. Wills already working on backflips, hes got no foot can cans nailed and its just a matter of time and comfort before he starts incorporating them into the big stuff!

Not saying this threads not getting funny, I LMAO a couple of times and dont hide the fact the sarcasm is great. But as far as Will goes, hes got potential and I think thats what its about especially the cajones of this kid at 14.
2 :thumb:'s up Will and Ill see you at Fontucky!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Jeez you guys are rough, the kid is 14, he's still developing as a rider, I bet he'd be totally pumped to have a bunch of older pricks making fun of him on the internet. Really just encourages him to go out and ride more.

I'm not against the occasional pot shot at karpiel, but seriously?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Jeez you guys are rough, the kid is 14, he's still developing as a rider, I bet he'd be totally pumped to have a bunch of older pricks making fun of him on the internet. Really just encourages him to go out and ride more.

I'm not against the occasional pot shot at karpiel, but seriously?
I agree.

Kid is 14 and killing it on the bike. That's awesome.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I love how people think of hucking as a style, therefore it doesn't involve any skill.

Y'all may have noticed the kid is smooth as ****.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Curbs are big for some people, okay....

Spinning a DH bike like that is nuts... especially for a kid who's 14.

edit: The huck increases 4.8299% in size for each added shim.

One thing no one mentioned is that will is a great racer.

Lets look at some results from a winter series race earlier this year.

Wil
White
Beg Men 13-15
W
00:02:09.74

Same race, same course.
Chris
Kovarik(yes the WC DH racer)
Pro Men
A
00:01:47.64

That's a tick over 22 seconds. Tell me this, do you think you can finish 22 seconds behind a WC racer?

That's what I thought. Stop hating.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I can and I am 15, stop talking big game when there are other groms out there. Infact I am 10 seconds behind the pros. I give the kid props for being a sick rider but damn you are over playing this.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
One thing no one mentioned is that will is a great racer.

Lets look at some results from a winter series race earlier this year.

Wil
White
Beg Men 13-15
W
00:02:09.74

Same race, same course.
Chris
Kovarik(yes the WC DH racer)
Pro Men
A
00:01:47.64

That's a tick over 22 seconds. Tell me this, do you think you can finish 22 seconds behind a WC racer?

That's what I thought. Stop hating.
He just got the #1 plate for the last race. If he keeps up this pace, there is no reason he can't be one of the top US racers.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
this kid missed the huck era by a long shot. call doc and get the delorian fired up
I guess that's the same for this group of the rider for the 2008 RedBull Rampage?

Graham Aggasiz (CAN)
Dan Atherton (GBR)
Gee Atherton (GBR)
Paul Basagoitia (USA)
Darren Berrecloth (CAN)
Robbie Bourdon (CAN)
Garret Buehler (CAN)
James Doerfling (CAN)
Cedric Gracia (FRA)
Geoff Gulevich (CAN)
Trond Hansen (NOR)
Mike Hopkins (CAN)
Matt Hunter (CAN)
Mike Kinrade (CAN)
Cam McCaul (USA)
Kelly McGarry (NZL)
Alex Prochazka (CAN)
Steve Romaniuk (CAN)
Brandon Semenuk (CAN)
Kurt Sorge (CAN)
Kyle Strait (USA)
Andrew Taylor (USA)
Guido Tschugg (GER)
Thomas Vanderham (CAN)
Chris Van Dine (USA)
Cameron Zink (USA)

The kid can race too, and tearing it up!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
But can he huck or race is the ?, I think the pics only show he can pull wheelies and wave at the camera. Brian I think you got bushwaggled by this imposter poser who lacks any talent at all! I think we'll call him Will Won't! :D:D:D:D

Sorry had to throw down some sarcasm!!! I can vouge for Will hes a good kid with a $hitload of raw talent, does he need to refine it, yes. does he need to cut his hair HELL YES.
Nice kid and always wants too ride, usually he'll find the drops so all you have to do is follow im around and ride em. Saves on creativity! :D

Brian work on getting him a gear sponsor for his protective gear, last time I checked he was wearing moto stuff!