Quantcast

Will I Be Asleep Before 3:00AM? GMT

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I hit the rocks tonight (not a Full Trucker, though), on an underground DH trail, after dark, that absolutely no-one knew where I was. I definitely wouldn’t have been found until at least tomorrow. If not later. I definitely thought “I’m a little old for this kind of decision making”.
Gonna reactivate the inreach, methinks.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I hit the rocks tonight (not a Full Trucker, though), on an underground DH trail, after dark, that absolutely no-one knew where I was. I definitely wouldn’t have been found until at least tomorrow. If not later. I definitely thought “I’m a little old for this kind of decision making”.
Gonna reactivate the inreach, methinks.
I hope you are okay.

My youngest son has had belly pain since this weekend and mom is taking him to the doctor today. Gives me anxiety when shit like that happens and its something you can't do anything about.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I hope you are okay.

My youngest son has had belly pain since this weekend and mom is taking him to the doctor today. Gives me anxiety when shit like that happens and its something you can't do anything about.
Hopefully he just has to take a big poop or something.

Kidz

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Everybody is asleep. I'm hungry but we have no food. This sucks. I shall go explore the resort in search of food.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Gute morgen mein frauds

Sold my commuter bike last night. That just leaves the spooky, but I am hopeful that this new job will be closer and allow me to ride that bike more often and mix it up with my EEB. Slept like the dead with the help of some Benadryl and whatever happened yesterday.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Coasted into a gas station on I-80 last night as the fuel range ticked down to zero miles. Filled up with 29 gallons, specs are a 31 gallon tank. I could have made the next town!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I hope you are okay.

hopefully the lines of communications are functioning properly... hang in there, it'll get better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there's a nonzero chance he just has to poop. hopefully its something minor like that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Everybody is asleep. I'm hungry but we have no food. This sucks. I shall go explore the resort in search of food.
where are you staying? kids have a full week off for spring break next april and we want to take a dive/snorkel trip. bahamas is on the short list.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mmm... Pastries.:drool:

I
where are you staying? kids have a full week off for spring break next april and we want to take a dive/snorkel trip. bahamas is on the short list.
Grand Hyatt. We couldn't use points from the credit card (we tried to get the card for the points) but the top tier card gets you higher service and upgrades if available. Plus a shit ton of points for the stay and the new card. I'm still burning the points and we're staying somewhere for karting monthly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
drive to knoxville for laughs.

drive home tomorrow.

might sneak into that national park tennessee has for a minute.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Coasted into a gas station on I-80 last night as the fuel range ticked down to zero miles. Filled up with 29 gallons, specs are a 31 gallon tank. I could have made the next town!
Read the manual, 30.5 gallon tank. Probably best I didn't gamble. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's MRI day, yay! My left knee has been a mess for like 8 months now. After appealing the insurance company, I'm finally getting scanned. I know it won't be good, but I would like to get it over with, at least.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Friggin hungry here at work, so I've dipped out to this Argitinian place and picked up a Lomito sandwich. Sounds good.

Should have brought cash.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My buddy is in Mexico. I forgot he wanted me to show the state inspector around this AM. Oops.

Got all my stuff moved into storage. Shop/garage I was moving out of was my former bosses dads shop. New owners tool possession of the place today.

My former bosses family left so much shit behind! There was a 5000w Generac generator and a bench sander I had to leave behind cause I didnt have help. Damnit!