Votes: 3 8.1%
  • They won't detail it.

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • I suck and should be disapproved.

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
J

JRB

I was wondering if Nissan, since it costs virtually nothing to do it, will detail the Xterra. I haven't asked for anything, other than for me to have my car back, so I am curious as to whether they will do it to be nice.

This will be a poll.

J

JRB

Who's the asshole that disapproved with a suck it up princess???

I think it's the least they can do, and wonder if people agree.

J

JRB

It's nice that I haven't been able to start a poll in the last 6 months without someone altering it. If I lived in your town, "Mr. Obnoxious Mod Editor", I would dig your flower beds up and move your lawn furniture, since I am sure I wouldn't approve of where you put it. :mad:

edit - I meant to be mad.

J

JRB

I love how we are supposed to care about someone's f*cking chili peppers, a dog, some bitch puking at work, but post up about getting f*cked around by a dealership for a month about your own vehicle and this is the sh*t you get. Assholes!!!

Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 09:52 AM Would you STFU about your car already?
Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 09:49 AM Don't be such a drama queen and maybe you wouldn't get picked on so much.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
I love how we are supposed to care about someone's f*cking chili peppers, a dog, some bitch puking at work, but post up about getting f*cked around by a dealership for a month about your own vehicle and this is the sh*t you get. Assholes!!!

Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 09:52 AM Would you STFU about your car already?
Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 09:49 AM Don't be such a drama queen and maybe you wouldn't get picked on so much.
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

J

JRB

MancilG said:
come on dude it's nissan they aren't going to go above and beyond
You do realize you bought a Chevrolet, and GM is about to tank, right???

J

JRB

MancilG said:
Im not the one that has 4000 f*cking comments about how bad my car sucks and its been in the shop for a month.

Suck it up princess you bought a piece of shi%
I said the company sucks. If you paid as much attention as you gloated about your miserable life, you'd know I said "nissan sucks", not "xterras suck". F*ckhead. I wish they would block you from posting in my threads. Go get your window broken out for being unfaithful or something, loser. :mumble:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:

Poor poor baby.

How funny would it be if you got to the dealership and it wasn't really ready?

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Looks like you and loco have something in common now besides the red squares. :thumb: :D
Turn loose of his nuts before you look gay. :D

J

JRB

DRB said:
Poor poor baby.

How funny would it be if you got to the dealership and it wasn't really ready?
About as funny as you getting excited about a stupid ass day for Mexican freedom that doesn't mean anything. Dumbass.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
loco said:
I said the company sucks. If you paid as much attention as you gloated about your miserable life, you'd know I said "nissan sucks", not "xterras suck". F*ckhead. I wish they would block you from posting in my threads. Go get your window broken out for being unfaithful or something, loser. :mumble:

sounds to me like your pissed becuase my dealship is better then yours

J

JRB

MancilG said:
sounds to me like your pissed becuase my dealship is better then yours
The Chevy dealership out sucks Nissan all day. That's why you don't see "Chevrolet sucks" threads. I learned to be smarter than you years ago. Like 34 1/2 years, but I got smarter about cars in the last 5. Dillweasel.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Ah that's where you are wrong sandyvagina, it means theme drinking and eating and that's always a good thing.
Yeah - I highly respect that ambition in life. Dill slobber.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
Whats wrong with GM, Sir Sucks Alot?
My Chevrolet was a gutless piece of garbage and the dealership here sucks. I see a trend in that though.

If I had bought a GMC and hadn't already had a bad taste with Chevrolet, it would have been fine.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
loco said:
The Chevy dealership out sucks Nissan all day. That's why you don't see "Chevrolet sucks" threads. I learned to be smarter than you years ago. Like 34 1/2 years, but I got smarter about cars in the last 5. Dillweasel.
Smart about cars? you bought a nissan xterra..... consumer report bashed that POS. #1 on the list was repairs...

Not saying the hummer is the most reliable car out there but if you where smarter about car you would have bought a Honda

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
loco said:
My Chevrolet was a gutless piece of garbage and the dealership here sucks. I see a trend in that though.

If I had bought a GMC and hadn't already had a bad taste with Chevrolet, it would have been fine.
Well that will teach you to buy a 4-banger.

J

JRB

MancilG said:
Smart about cars? you bought a nissan xterra..... consumer report bashed that POS. #1 on the list was repairs...

Not saying the hummer is the most reliable car out there but if you where smarter about car you would have bought a Honda
You do realize the military uses Hummers because it's the only piece of sh*t that didn't care about getting blown up??? :think:

Yeah - Honda has always had a great SUV. :rolleyes:

Isuzu Rodeos rock.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
MancilG said:

Are you kidding? Seriously are you kidding?

He bought it simply for the fact it needed so many repairs. loco is deficient of things to complain and whine about so he figured getting a crappy car would fulfill that need.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Are you kidding? Seriously are you kidding?

He bought it simply for the fact it needed so many repairs. loco is deficient of things to complain and whine about so he figured getting a crappy car would fulfill that need.
Hanging out here, how could I lack for things to bitch about??? You cunts are so able to provide enough crap, who needs more???

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
I'm sure I know a little more than you about cars.
I'm sure you do, but you aren't smart enough to know my Xterra is a 6 cylinder, dumbass.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
loco said:
Who's the asshole that disapproved with a suck it up princess???

I think it's the least they can do, and wonder if people agree.
I would have if I could have, glad someone else did. :D

You'll be lucky to get it back at this point. They paid for the rental, now you want THEM to wash YOUR truck because you were dumb enough to put up with this crap? Man, you must be on something today, did you get free Zoloft samples in the mail or something?

J

JRB

Both from losers that can't even give a red box. hahahaha

Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 10:14 AM You've sucked in the past, you suck now, and you will continue to suck in the future.
Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 10:12 AM quit crying princess

It's nice to see so many people here expect so little for service. No wonder we are a complacent piece of trash of a country in the rest of the world's eyes.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
loco said:
Both from losers that can't even give a red box. hahahaha

Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 10:14 AM You've sucked in the past, you suck now, and you will continue to suck in the future.
Will they/should they wa... 05-05-2006 10:12 AM quit crying princess

It's nice to see so many people here expect so little for service. No wonder we are a complacent piece of trash of a country in the rest of the world's eyes.
Its not that they expect so little for service, but they HOPE that you get screwed over.