Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Wasn't the WIM series 3 races that are over already? 2 at Beacon and 1 at Silver Mountain.....

This event isn't part of the series.....right?

Edit I am an idiot. I thought you were speaking in reference to this weekends Silver mountain race. :o:

Maybe the chart was never updated? Have you emailed them and asked them?

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
there were soo many DH results from all the races they have been promoting that they are back logged on the data entry.

hahaha

RnR is sorry. all though, this is probably just an oversight.

Cuervo

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
Silver did count towards the final standings. They just never update that spreadsheet. When you click on the results for the year it calculates in your points at Silver and your overall standing for the year. (Notice how it isn't the same order between these two sheets) But I don't know why you aren't in there??? I still haven't even recieved my mechanics jersey I was supposed to get.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Tootrikky said:
Anyone know why the Silver Mountain race doesn't count towards your overall standings?

http://www.roundandround.com/WIM/Results/wimresults.php?race_type=DH&year=2005
Says that I am in like 5th place with 208 points, but know one gets any points for the finals?

http://www.roundandround.com/WIM/Results/2005/2005DHSWIMresults.pdf
Does not even list me as a racer even thogh i raced all 3 events?

lastly the Beacon Blastoff results were never submitted to USA Cycling???

WTF????
Nick,
Send an email to Eric...
eric@roundandround.com

I think that is really crappy they didn't include it either! There must be a mistake.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Turns out Eric was on vacation. He emailed me a detailed explanation that should clear up any questions: Anyways props to R&R for all the hard work!

Nick,

Yes, the Silver Mt race counted towards your overall points for the WIM Series. The reason you don’t see the actual points on the website is because the computer compiled all that you see on the website which was up to the Silver Mt race. We have a brand new website and administration that does the configuring for us, but we did not take into account all the DH folks that just show up and register on-site. So Wendy, at the race, did all the calculations as far as points go, by hand so that we could get the awards going. The overall standings on the website are correct and include the Silver Mt race.

As far as stuff getting stuff to USA Cycling, I have no idea what happens when I send stuff to them. Their process for posting sucks (very tedious) and apparently things just disappear when I post them. I have sent them the Blastoff results. I will follow up with them and find out what happened.

Also, sorry for the delay in my response. I was on vacation for a few days.

--Eric Ewing
Round and Round Productions
www.roundandround.com
509-455-7657

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Tootrikky said:
Turns out Eric was on vacation. He emailed me a detailed explanation that should clear up any questions: Anyways props to R&R for all the hard work!

Nick,

Yes, the Silver Mt race counted towards your overall points for the WIM Series. The reason you don’t see the actual points on the website is because the computer compiled all that you see on the website which was up to the Silver Mt race. We have a brand new website and administration that does the configuring for us, but we did not take into account all the DH folks that just show up and register on-site. So Wendy, at the race, did all the calculations as far as points go, by hand so that we could get the awards going. The overall standings on the website are correct and include the Silver Mt race.

As far as stuff getting stuff to USA Cycling, I have no idea what happens when I send stuff to them. Their process for posting sucks (very tedious) and apparently things just disappear when I post them. I have sent them the Blastoff results. I will follow up with them and find out what happened.

Also, sorry for the delay in my response. I was on vacation for a few days.

--Eric Ewing
Round and Round Productions
www.roundandround.com
509-455-7657
Leave it to Eric! He's a good guy! :)