Quantcast

Windham pro grt dh/4x

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
There is no way this can be true. Not for a bike race in the Catskills.

-ska todd

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
No, it only will pour if I fail to bring Wet Screams. I'll hold out for the Ollie Williams forecast on Friday.

-ska todd

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Camping is being offered next to the Windham Mountain Adventure Park on South Street, just 1/4 mile west of the racing venue. Cost is $10 / night for each tent, camper or RV. Electricity hook-up is not available at this site, but there will be port-a-johns and sinks for washing up.

Soul-Man Early Saturday Morning (7:30 ?)will work. I have to pull the front rim off and build another wheel with it. Got a wheelset for the kid for Friday

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
My brother and I flew out from WA state for this race. Excited cuz after practice we are driving out to watch the Unadilla MX race after practice on saturday.

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
hey we can't make the 4X qualifying on Friday...I have to work, is there anyway my son can register and race in the 4X final on Saturday.

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Soul-Man Early Saturday Morning (7:30 ?)will work. I have to pull the front rim off and build another wheel with it. Got a wheelset for the kid for Friday
Sorry 'bout dat Sir. See you EARLY Saturday. Got both sets of wheels now. Can't believe how much lighter the DT's are compared to the outlaws! But the price you pay is durability I guess. Do you know if the top of the course will be different from the GES? Not that it matters....:butcher:

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Pro DH seeding just finished up. Results not posted yet. Track will be in the low 2:50s for racing.

-ska todd

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Had a blast on the new whip Saturday. The course was awsome. Thumbs up to the trail crew at Windham. DNS Sunday for me...broke four right side ribs and dislocated my left thumb eating it hard in the wet section before the wooden step-down during practice on Saturday. Should be back racing in a month! Big thanks to Mullen's lady for putting my thumb back in place. :wave:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Had a blast on the new whip Saturday. The course was awsome. Thumbs up to the trail crew at Windham. DNS Sunday for me...broke four right side ribs and dislocated my left thumb eating it hard in the wet section before the wooden step-down during practice on Saturday. Should be back racing in a month! Big thanks to Mullen's lady for putting my thumb back in place. :wave:
damn old man. you gonna make a appearance at the next Platty race?

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Hey - how're you doing? Sorry to hear about the ribs. I think I carried your bike to the road right after you did that. Hope you heal up quickly!!
is this the cute (female) ripper on the ellsworth? im doing great all things considered. i cant wait to get back riding. thanks for the help. how did you do?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Youch! Sorry I yelled to you that you smoked too much....:(

Tricky spot, I slid left off the good high line in that spot during practice Sunday and hit a tree. Bruised shoulder is all. The bike was perched about 5ft off the ground in another tree.

Heal up.