Quantcast

Windham World Cup Finals - Live Thread

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Jesus, Freecaster is already crapping out when I try to watch the course walk. This does not bode well for the race broadcast. :-/
:rant:
anyone know how to turn off that fuggin facebook sidebar thing in Freecaster? I goddamm fuggin hate facebook, and I'm convinced that goddamm fuggin sidebar is hogging bandwith... and I goddam don't give a rats @ss what some kid is sayin' about the race in real time. thanks, but no thanks.

/rant

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I started the freecaster vid and then quickly backed up and hit pause. Spend 10 mins browsing elsewhere, and the full video was cached for a hiccup free course walk.

Give it a try.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I started the freecaster vid and then quickly backed up and hit pause. Spend 10 mins browsing elsewhere, and the full video was cached for a hiccup free course walk.

Give it a try.
I tried that several times video froze at 6 sec. (with Warner stuffing the burger in his face) while the audio track loaded. :mad:

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I've been wondering this as well. The Windham course does have some air time, though, so maybe he can get his sponsors on camera with a fancy jump or two.
I tried that several times video froze at 6 sec. (with Warner stuffing the burger in his face) while the audio track loaded. :mad:
I tried a few times before it worked and started caching; Im glad I didnt give up, it was a nice distraction from drone-desk-world.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I see that they have now loaded a helmet cam which I am also unable to view. Oh well, maybe I'll go ride a bike or something.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Woot! Live timing has started!

...And Gwin has killed it! Wonder if he'll hold on?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Pretty small looking field by the looks of it. Is this because Canadians and Americans don't have many opportunities to obtain UCI points?

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Really hope GEE takes the Win here and takes the overall.
Minnaar has won it a bunch of times. Gee has had a solid season!
Like to see him wrap it up with the Overall!

Floor Tom

Monkey
Sep 28, 2009
New Zealand
I think as it stands just now (Minnaar 4th, Gee 5th) Gee is still in the lead on points but only by 4! Very close racing. Also Go Peaty! I'd love to see him win another round and it looks like he has qualifying in the bag. Either that or Gwinn, it'd be good to see him win his first WC on home soil.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
gwin one second behind peat with an 11th fastest at the speed trap. homey gets his speed up and this is his race.

Last edited:

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
No kidding. Is it normal that all the women make the main?
Not really sure, I always thought the numbers hovered around 50-60?

One thing I did notice tho, maybe it was just 'cos the field was so small was what seemed like a fairly large volume of junior riders which is ace to see. Didn't take heed of the nationalities tho.