Quantcast

WindMill Trail re-open for the 4th!

Today me and Mark Webb re-routed upper windmill around the coal pit mess to re-open the windmill trail for your riding pleasure.

We also tagged team parts of Snakerock, Middle Finger, Drop -out , trail #1, free ride section and the canyon gap with weed eaters.
Doug took care of southern rocks and GT-4 last week.
Old windmill going back into Snakerock was revamped about 6 weeks ago and is better than ever.

The trails are now in P-R-I-M-O shape people.

Come one and come all next weekend for the 4th !

huckaduck

Chimp
Mar 23, 2008
Scruffy city
bikes, beer, fireworks, hot chicks (ok maybe not) moonshine (hopefully, i mean this is windrock) maybe a some kind of fire (a controlled one!).............come out for the 4th baby!

Agras

Chimp
Jun 23, 2008
looks like a 60% chance of rain on saturday. I hope it doesn't get too rainy. Can someone tell me where to get a permit?

The permit office is the building on your left as you approach the park. Its cheaper to buy a multi day pass than a single day.

I just checked the forecast again and the rain is for friday night(maybe) and scattered on sat. The weather is real hit or miss around here so dont really wouldn't worry about it. Even if it does rain it will tack up and be even better.

FYI: Windrock Park just opened their own campground with rv sites,rental cabins and primitive camping on windrock road as you drive in.

Last edited:

eball

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Just got back from the Rock and It was AWESOME.

Hands down one of the most knarliest trail systems I have ever ridden. Fun times were had, some epic riding was done and new friends were made.

The FRS crew would like to give a BIG THANKS to LOOnatic, Mark and the N.O. boys for showing us around and helping us out. These guys really went above and beyond in making sure we had a great time.

B.T.W: Saturday mornings run down Wind-Mill coming down through the clouds in those wet ass conditions was unreal. It is a ride that I will never forget......Thanks Again

-e

Last edited: