Quantcast

Windrock Aug 14th

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
We got a ton of wood thanks to Todd.

Josh, you guys be in Friday night? I'm planning a pump track party and cookout at my place.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Is there going to be any sort of fall festival or anything? Or is that Just in the spring? I haven't ridden WR since graduating and moving back home. I'd really like to get a group from the Baltimore/DC area to make a trip down to experience some of the best trails in the country:thumb:

tgaines72

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Knoxville, TN
I am planning to help with food and beverages for Fall Fest. Last year we had free burgers and and beer from Yuengling, this year will be something similar.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Starting to wonder whether or not I should bring the trailer to shuttle. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of interest. If any body plans on goin raise your hand.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
So, if I show up one of these days, you guys going to show a newb around and not be over critical of my skills (or lack there of)?

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Thanks and understood. I have just never been there.... it might be a while anyway, I have to pack house and move. It will take a while to get settled. Also, the weekend in question, I think we are going to Snowshoe.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Nobody is goin to be critical at all. But rider beware WR is not for the beginner.
It can be, if you don't care to swallow your pride and push around things that are over your head. Until this year the only downhill I've done was at windrock on a trail bike sans a trip to snowshoe ages ago that I don't even count.

@waterdogs. No worries about people being critical, everyone is there just have fun and ride their own ride.

I'm not sure if I'll be making it on the 14th or not. My motorcycle has been crying in the corner of the garage begging to be beat on, and that's the only free weekend I have for a while, plus my car's a lease and therefore I need to try to minimize my mileage.

Definitely making plans for fall fest though, my brother may be coming up from Texas and bringing some of his coworkers from hammer head cycles... but maybe not since his SX trail was stolen last week..

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it, got the flu. Apologies to those relying on me to bring the trailer up. Just didn't want to wait till the last minute to tell you guys.