Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Windrock Fall Festival
October 24, 25th, 2009
Oliver Springs, TN
Coal Creek OHV Park http://www.coalcreekcompany.com/

Sicklines Video from previous Fall Festival

Local Video from last fall

Come join in on the fun. Cost is $17 per day for a land access pass and a couple bucks for shuttle truck fuel. Vendors from Morewood bikes, Cane Creek, Industry 9, Specialized Tires, and others will be there to show off new product and ride.

Trail length’s vary upto ~15mins. Steep terrain (over 2300ft vertical) and natural downhill at its finest. There’s a bit of everything there. Rocks, drops, highspeed sections, and lots of technical riding. Bring your big bike for maximum enjoyment. We also have miles of technical XC singletrack for those that want to ride their small bikes.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
you know we will be there. I think we have 10-12 confirmed right now. Should we have a contest for the most number of runs? Number of runs without missing a shuttle?

You guys doing the raffle again?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
We are doing the raffle, just don't know what will be in it. But count on Morewood, Cane Creek, Specialized Tires, and I9 throwing in stuff as usual.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
A ton of trails! At least 10 full runs with lots of options. You probably won't find everything your first time unless you have a local on your side. Gonna be siiick!

My bike needs some serious love after collegiate nats but assuming I get things cleared up I am there!