Quantcast

Windrock fourth of July weekend!

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Anyone have plans on going to windrock for the weekend? I'll be there with the family so I'll be there whether I'm on the rzr or the bike. Also my brother may come up if there seems like there'll be plenty of people to have a good shuttle going.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
milohead is coming up as well. He might bring his trailer or maybe use his truck if folks chip in on diesel.

Any other NC guys coming back over?

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I'd be fine with giving Milo some fuel money if he brings that trailer... I'd like to rig up a way to use dads utv trailer to haul bikes, but I don't see a way for people to safely stand on it since it's basically just a boat trailer with two really long ramps on top.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I might could be convinced but that heat yesterday wore me out a little.
Next weekend it is supposed to be 10 degrees cooler with lower humidity than yesterday, but yesterday wasn't as bad as it has been. Maybe I'm just getting used to 95 degrees. :eek:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Next weekend it is supposed to be 10 degrees cooler with lower humidity than yesterday, but yesterday wasn't as bad as it has been. Maybe I'm just getting used to 95 degrees. :eek:
Yep, I just did 53 stops delivering books for Crystal this morning, and hardly broke a sweat. I think about stroking out numerous times building my pump track got me adjusted.
If my fork gets here, I will be there next weekend.

Jul 9, 2007
I'm thinking about coming up because I'm really craving some true gravity riding.
But having recently moved to Austin TX, Windrock is really far away. Anyone between Austin and Knoxville wanna meet up and do some road tripping together?

KleinGuy

Chimp
Mar 5, 2010
Guyton, GA
I still haven't been up there. I'm gonna freak out soon if I don't get this new DH bike on some real trails. I'm going the wrong direction for the 4th. Going to Florida with the family.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
If anyone from Atlanta on up 75 wants to carpool let me know. I've got two spots in the truck. Lookin to cut down on cost of fuel and hotel. Leavin Fri night and coming back Sat night.
Josh 4788085376

Last edited: