Quantcast

Windrock Open?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i dont think so, last i heard they were keeping it closed for a little while due to weather.

flow

Chimp
May 6, 2003
Vancouver
Well it looks like I'm in for a roadtrip in 2weeks. 800mile drive, I sure hope it's open. We'll have two trucks with 5 canuck rippers. Any Windrock locals want to be a tour guide on the 27th? lunch and dinner on me.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
flow said:
Well it looks like I'm in for a roadtrip in 2weeks. 800mile drive, I sure hope it's open. We'll have two trucks with 5 canuck rippers. Any Windrock locals want to be a tour guide on the 27th? lunch and dinner on me.

Windrock is open

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
my bike's all here...except a rear brake adapter.
Anybody out there find a bag full of disc brake adapters in a grocery bag in the last six months...I've lost mine!!! SERIOUSLY!!! ANYBODY seen it???

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
I will be there Saturday with a crew from Asheville, Atlanta, and Nashville, unless the weather is crap. Joey said it should be on.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I was thinking of getting up there this weekend...went to put all my parts on the new frame and fork...holy crap have I got a pile of crap. deraiileur and shifter both toast...missing brake pads, rusted chain (NEW of all things), blown bottom bracket(don't know how I missed that one!). Geez, I got a shiny fork, frame and wheels but nothing to make 'em go...how the heck did I miss that one?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
bizutch said:
I was thinking of getting up there this weekend...went to put all my parts on the new frame and fork...holy crap have I got a pile of crap. deraiileur and shifter both toast...missing brake pads, rusted chain (NEW of all things), blown bottom bracket(don't know how I missed that one!). Geez, I got a shiny fork, frame and wheels but nothing to make 'em go...how the heck did I miss that one?
Good thing you don't work on cars. :stosh:

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
hey if i come up on Sat day will u guys let me ride with yall? and well i get to shuttle with someone? i'll help shuttle too...i want to go so bad...

btw i'm jason with the balfa and monster t...i think ive ridden with some of u.