Quantcast

Windrock Rides 11/13-11/14

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
FYI, a sizable group from Michigan is headed down to ride at Windrock this coming weekend. THe group plans to rent a U-haul for shuttle runs this weekend. Joey and a few others have cleared the trails of leaves and the weekend forecast is looking good.

Also, if you haven't yet peep the newly re-designed website ala Squasher.

Hope to see you out there for what could be the last weekend of shredding.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
DD,

Come get it. As long as the weather holds everyhting should be on point for the return voyage. I hope to see you guys out there this time.

Jun 11, 2004
spoke80 said:
DD,

Come get it. As long as the weather holds everyhting should be on point for the return voyage. I hope to see you guys out there this time.

SCHWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

If possible could you keep us posted about the weather on this thread? It would be much appreciated!!!!!!!

B

bigkonarider

Rode 2 runs Sunday the 7th..-It was great .
Thanks "Hugh" from GA,{& your dad} for shuttling !
I'll B there this Sunday 14th also !

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Hey!
Windrock opportunity. I'll try and be there on the 20-21st. I would come this weekend, but my fork is out of commission.

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
HRDTLBRO said:
Hey!
Windrock opportunity. I'll try and be there on the 20-21st. I would come this weekend, but my fork is out of commission.
No worries man, I have a spare RS quadra 21r you can throw on for the weekend. :p

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Kick ass! That will soak up the bumps and pebbles for my shuttle road DH runs. :p It looks to be a beautiful, albeit chilly weekend! Hope you guys have fun. One of the guys I ride with overshot a berm and tore two ligaments in his knee a few weeks ago. He had surgery Friday, and should be back riding in about 5 weeks. :thumb: