Quantcast

Windrock Schedule Question

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I know some of the guys ride on Thursdays up there.

Who is this? I live in Greenville too. I will be going up there is Sat to play at Bigfoot race. It is 15 mins from Windrock.

BigClyde

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Greenville, SC
My name is Ryan. There are about four of us who have gotten into freeriding and DH over the past couple of years. WE have ridden all over now Utah, Diablo, Snowshoe, Wintergreen, Whistler...we are hoping to check out Windrock on Friday and Saturday May 12-13. We will take two vehicles from here so we can shuttle on our own and not have to bother anyone up there.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
BigClyde said:
My name is Ryan. There are about four of us who have gotten into freeriding and DH over the past couple of years. WE have ridden all over now Utah, Diablo, Snowshoe, Wintergreen, Whistler...we are hoping to check out Windrock on Friday and Saturday May 12-13. We will take two vehicles from here so we can shuttle on our own and not have to bother anyone up there.
Sounds like you guys got it figured out, look forward to showing you all around. Post up when you are headed so you can get the latest weather and trail conditions.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
BigClyde said:
Sweet! Glad to see more guys in Greenville riding. There are a few guys I ride with here too. We all need to get togther and ride sometime. We go out to Paris Mt. a lot and with the time change we should be out there 2 times a week maybe on Tuesdays and Thrusdays.

PM me if you want to hook up.

Cecil

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
BKQuill said:
Dude your married!!!
Ha ha, why did I think one of you would say something like this??? Your great man!!!! My wife knows I like to go play around with guys on bikes in the woods and she is ok with that. She knows I will always come back home.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
BigClyde said:
Spoke80, do you know if the trails are open on Fridays? Or, any days of the week other than weekends for that matter...
Once Joey opens the trails, they are open 7 days a week. However there are some closings that happen from time to time, i.e. the Jeep Jamboree April 20-24. Joey will close down the trails that weekend. Also if the weather is bad they will close. So post on here before you drive over and Joey (dhbuilder) should let you know if they are closed.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
profro said:
The Bigfoot race is Sunday.
I know. I will be there Sun too. I don't have the big bike yet, so while all you guys are playing around at Windrock Sat, I will be at Bigfoot playing on the small bike. Hey, do you know anyone I may beable to stay with if my wife doesn't come up with me sat night? Hate to pay for a room by myself. Ryan told me he was hanging with you guys. Let me know and thanks!!!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BigClyde said:
you won't be bothering me.

you show up. we'll ride.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
GotMyGED said:
Does anyone know if bigfoot is dry enough to ride yet? Did it get any damage from the storms?
Doug and I were out there yesterday digging out the course from all the silt runoff. And actually the storms resurfaced the track kinda like one of those zambonie things. We will be out there today if you wanna shred the course.

holla

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
So anyone have some room Saturday night for one more? I am coming up from Greenville by my self mid day Saturday and don't want to have to pay for a room by my self. Let me know.

Cecil

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
FCLinder said:
So anyone have some room Saturday night for one more? I am coming up from Greenville by my self mid day Saturday and don't want to have to pay for a room by my self. Let me know.

Cecil
Make sure to ask around at the hill on Saturday. I think are rooms are maxxed. However, who knows if someone might backout at the last minute.

Or, ask for Jeff Galego at the hill on Saturday. Ask him if he has room.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
ChrisKring said:
Make sure to ask around at the hill on Saturday. I think are rooms are maxxed. However, who knows if someone might backout at the last minute.

Or, ask for Jeff Galego at the hill on Saturday. Ask him if he has room.
Thanks man. I know Jeff, so I will look for him Sat.