Quantcast

windrock shuttles

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
DHracer1067 said:
im askin for steven cause hes not allowed to post on forums. but he wants to know about the shuttle situation so i asked. I dont really care but he does for some reason.

Its cool I was just messing with you jason.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
You will have to provide your own shuttle on Saturday and is with any other day at Windrock. But there will be a shuttle provided on Sunday for racers and we are asking for a gas donation if you can. Money is stretched tight.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Cool. I thought that is how they had done it in the past.

A little off topic but have you all decided what course you are running for the sport class. Joey mentioned snakerock. :)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I think it will be the same as last summer. Down trail 14. We couldn't make Snakerock race worthy yet. But our plan is to use it come Fall.

K2

Chimp
Sep 21, 2003
Atlanta, GA
profro said:
I think it will be the same as last summer. Down trail 14. We couldn't make Snakerock race worthy yet. But our plan is to use it come Fall.
After the sport group goes down Trail 14, will the course cross the road and join up with the expert course, or will it end when we reach the road? Also, what is the condition of the Mountain Cross course? Will it be ready for the race? When I was up there a couple of weeks ago, it seemed a bit rough and unfinished.

Thanks

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
At the last road crossing it will join the pro/expert course to finish up in the same place.

The MTNx is ridable, but we are putting on the polish for the race. The weather has been h3ll on us. But we plan on putting in a lot of thime this weekend to finish it up.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
By the way, this reminds me that I should mention that we ALL need to be as polite as possible when dealing with others out at Windrock. Obey the rules and be as polite as possible to the authorities and it will go along way to keeping this place open to everyone. Two weekends ago one of the cops that patrols the place told us about an incident where someone didn't want to move their truck even though it was clearly parked in the driveway of some locals. Please be respectful.

Thanks.