Quantcast

windrock

zidoj

Chimp
Nov 2, 2008
Charlotte/ Myers Park
Three of us from Cincinnati are going to be ridin all day this comin saturday the 12th. It looks like it's going to be 50 and mostly sunny. Can anyone from there tell me if the trails are going to be in ok shape or greasy from the over night low temps? I really want to hit the Windmill over and over. Thanks.

Attachments

zidoj

Chimp
Nov 2, 2008
Charlotte/ Myers Park
Sounds good. Wndrckr, are you the cool guy I met a couple weeks ago who blows the leaves off the trails and rides a yeti? Are you going to be there, I mean to ride? I'll have room for one more to shuttle in my tacoma. You know if any moorwoods will be there too?

Chris.

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Sounds good. Wndrckr, are you the cool guy I met a couple weeks ago who blows the leaves off the trails and rides a yeti? Are you going to be there, I mean to ride? I'll have room for one more to shuttle in my tacoma. You know if any moorwoods will be there too?

Chris.
I'll bring my bike, but I've got the building itch right now so we'll see. Not sure what day I'll be there yet. If Brad comes this time make sure he brings along lots of extra bike parts. ;)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
We have gotten about 4" of rain in the last few days. I would say it will be a hellish mess on Saturday. Plus the mtn got snow, so there will be delayed runoff yet to come.