Quantcast

Windrock

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Brady over on hcor said the race is postponed until Nov6-7. He said he got it off of rideacs.com which is a bad link now. :confused:

They are supposed to run the MtnX final that got rained out first thing saturday then run the championship race right after. The DH is on sunday.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Peete said:
Brady over on hcor said the race is postponed until Nov6-7. He said he got it off of rideacs.com which is a bad link now. :confused:

They are supposed to run the MtnX final that got rained out first thing saturday then run the championship race right after. The DH is on sunday.
Tell Brady to back off the Morphine.
His collarbone will be fine. :)

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Sounds like the first DH race will be at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday and they will actually have the course open for practice at 8:00 a.m. - according to Harper's anyway...

So now my turn to ask a question - anyone have directions or a map? Can't find too much online so far.

Finally, if anyone can get ahold of Terry Hinton (or zth13 on RM), please tell him to bring my helmet to the race (i.e. the helmet I left at ETSU some many months ago :help: )

Gracias...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
jackalope said:
Sounds like the first DH race will be at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday and they will actually have the course open for practice at 8:00 a.m. - according to Harper's anyway...

So now my turn to ask a question - anyone have directions or a map? Can't find too much online so far.

Finally, if anyone can get ahold of Terry Hinton (or zth13 on RM), please tell him to bring my helmet to the race (i.e. the helmet I left at ETSU some many months ago :help: )

Gracias...
I-40 to the Oak Ridge exit(Pellisipi Parkway). Head to Oak Ridge, right at 20-25 minutes. Drive straight through the town and about 10 minutes outside of town, you cross 3 bridges in a row all named after dead guys.
Turn right at the end of the 3rd bridge onto Windrock Rd (itty bitty sign). Drive to the very end - you'll know you're there cause you'll hear this... :nopity: