Quantcast

WindRock'N labor day weekend

I figure most folks are going to SS #3 race labor day weekend.
Since i'm still rolling staight outta low cash i'm staying local and will be riding WindRock non stop.

Post up if you care to meet up.
Cough, cough ( a bunch of NC guys i know)) cough, cough

Don't forget about the new all-mountain trail next to windrock called WaldenRidge.
Its a 13 mile loop right now that a bunch of locals busted their buns to get ready for the upcoming Winrock 100 12 hour race.
Yay

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I figure most folks are going to SS #3 race labor day weekend.
Since i'm still rolling staight outta low cash i'm staying local and will be riding WindRock non stop.

Post up if you care to meet up.
Cough, cough ( a bunch of NC guys i know)) cough, cough

Don't forget about the new all-mountain trail next to windrock called WaldenRidge.
Its a 13 mile loop right now that a bunch of locals busted their buns to get ready for the upcoming Winrock 100 12 hour race.
Yay

Yo holmes...it *looks* like I'll be rollin with mike to SS but if not I'm there.

On a positive note, we'll be there this weekend for sure. You gonna be around? I'm trying to stay for a couple days. Call me.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Ok holiday weekend is here so i hope to see some bro's make it out for some fun and capt. toms BBQ after...:cheers:
Wish I could come up Bro, but I am home with the Wife and son all weekend. The wife just had Wrist surgery and I need to take care of little man for her. I have all day to ride Sunday but would have to have someone to ride up with. No way am I paying for all that Gas by myself. Have fun!!!!

bbob6000

Chimp
Mar 29, 2008
I love windrock, please call me if you go, brad at 859 749 8851.I dont really get on the computer and chat. So please just call. Just moved back east and trying to find people to ride with.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Hope you found somebody to ride with brotha.

Shoulder is starting to feel better, I rode some DH around here but I'm takin it easy until I'm ready to fall again. Soon.