Quantcast

(wingding) FRIDAY G-tothe-M-tothe-T (wingding)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I love how light traffic gets when school is finally out for the summer. Turns my morning commute from :rant: to :cool:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hung out with Toshi for a bit last night. His brother in law makes good beer. Planning on doing some serious rebuilding this evening, of the SB for DH purposes. That is all.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Hung out with Toshi for a bit last night. His brother in law makes good beer. Planning on doing some serious rebuilding this evening, of the SB for DH purposes. That is all.
I'd be curious to try a coil on my SB some day. I swear I could hit a lot of what I use my DH bike to ride with the Yeti...

Coil? Tires? Stem? What else is there to change? Bigger brakes?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'd be curious to try a coil on my SB some day. I swear I could hit a lot of what I use my DH bike to ride with the Yeti...

Coil? Tires? Stem? What else is there to change? Bigger brakes?
Fork up to 6", 823 on the rear vs. 819, tires, stem, guide, bigger brakes. I am not doing a coil, as I can't justify the $300.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Fork up to 6", 823 on the rear vs. 819, tires, stem, guide, bigger brakes. I am not doing a coil, as I can't justify the $300.
Ah. Mine's already kinda beefy, with a 36 up front. I think it's actually at 160mm! I'd have to check. With all the travelling, I've not done much fiddling, more just "grab 'n ride".

No plans of altering mine... just curious.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Is is Friday, indeed. And it is my last day of work for who knows how long, and my last day as a NY state resident. Tomorrow, I head east!!! This summer is going to be fuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ah. Mine's already kinda beefy, with a 36 up front. I think it's actually at 160mm! I'd have to check. With all the travelling, I've not done much fiddling, more just "grab 'n ride".

No plans of altering mine... just curious.
I have a 36. I'm just bumping it up to full travel. Don't forget, at wookie size (ie me), a light trail bike setup is most of the way to a DH bike.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
working all weekend, show starts at 7:30 am ,crap. I'm heading to the venue tonight cause no way no how I'm getting up at 4am to drive there. I'd rather pull in at 9pm tonight then walk out the back of my RV at 7am and be at work after a full nights sleep

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice trip!

Finishing off the weekend with champagne in the office.

What happened to Heidi? Did her bad back make her give up riding and Ridemonkey?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Things have been pretty tense at work lately. My boss lost his **** this morning and ripped one of the other managers heads off after he spouted some nonsense business speak. I wanted to give my boss a high-five in front of everyone. The fall-out resulted in a lot of closed door shouting matches, it was my favorite day at the new job so far. I normally dislike confrontation like that but someone had to step up and call-out the ridiculousness that has been going on. Hope the boss-man doesn't screwed for it.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Things have been pretty tense at work lately. My boss lost his **** this morning and ripped one of the other managers heads off after he spouted some nonsense business speak. I wanted to give my boss a high-five in front of everyone. The fall-out resulted in a lot of closed door shouting matches, it was my favorite day at the new job so far. I normally dislike confrontation like that but someone had to step up and call-out the ridiculousness that has been going on. Hope the boss-man doesn't screwed for it.

Bang his wife.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I hope it was the phrase "value added" that set him off.