Quantcast

winner takes all race...cash and open class

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
there is a race going to be held approxamently 2 months from now. It will be held in portolla hills california. it is a race the requires a 4 man team winning team takes all.the race will start at the top of glen ranch road in portolla hills and will end in laguna hills mall. there is a 30 dollar entrie fee. The race is nearley 5-6 miles and take a ruffley estimated 30 minutes to complete, you will have to take el toro road dodging traffic, running red lights, and sprinting your butt off!

rules and regulation's

1. if under the age of 18 you must have a prarent signature on a written realease form.

2.must not be of pro catagory racing abilities

3.must be a mountainbike.(26 inch wheels)

4.no automobile transportation allowed!

5.all 4 members of your starting team must cross the line at the same time (in a case of 2 members of a team crossing the line with out there other teamates will not win)

more information on this event call
mike gardner @ 949-939-2645 or
ryan elliot @ 949 939-2804 or e-mail
rbajashop@aol.com

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
tacobelldhr said:
there is a race going to be held approxamently 2 months from now. It will be held in portolla hills california. it is a race the requires a 4 man team winning team takes all.the race will start at the top of glen ranch road in portolla hills and will end in laguna hills mall. there is a 30 dollar entrie fee. The race is nearley 5-6 miles and take a ruffley estimated 30 minutes to complete, you will have to take el toro road dodging traffic, running red lights, and sprinting your butt off!

rules and regulation's

1. if under the age of 18 you must have a prarent signature on a written realease form.

2.must not be of pro catagory racing abilities

3.must be a mountainbike.(26 inch wheels)

4.no automobile transportation allowed!

5.all 4 members of your starting team must cross the line at the same time (in a case of 2 members of a team crossing the line with out there other teamates will not win)

more information on this event call
mike gardner @ 949-939-2645 or
ryan elliot @ 949 939-2804 or e-mail
rbajashop@aol.com
Sign a release? a release from what?

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
4 guy teams trying to run red lights? Who ever thought of that should ne smacked upside the head, and better be prepared to get sued. Not only from the rider if they get hit, but by the person who hit them.

i've heard of some bad ideas, but this one takes it.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zutroy said:
4 guy teams trying to run red lights? Who ever thought of that should ne smacked upside the head, and better be prepared to get sued. Not only from the rider if they get hit, but by the person who hit them.

i've heard of some bad ideas, but this one takes it.
Yep, someone's going to get sued. I tried to put it lightly, but I guess sometimes you need to be blunt...