Quantcast

Wintergreen this weekend

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Is this weekend going to be swamp stuff at Wintergreen?

Getting tired of the mud. Somehow in one run at SS last weekend I ate a set of EBC front and rear pads. Tore lines in them, even a couple holes. Evil SS mud!

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Ian, it's going to be sunny and HOT. I'm all set for sunday, just give me a call today or tomorrow to set up a meet. A buddy of mine from work will be up there sunday as well.

SK6, you can't get up there sunday can you?
We're driving up to W-burg tonight and I'll need a day of face time with the family before I go out and have fun.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Just a FYI, I spoke to one of the Out of Bounds guys today, and he said the lift motors are being serviced right now...He wasn't sure if they would running by the weekend, but that if they weren't they'd be running shuttle vehicles...

Not sure what to think about that, as I am planning on being up there myself on Sunday...Hope they have several vehicles rather than just one...

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Yeah, I just got off the phone with them too. Kinda sucks, no, it full on sucks that the lift isn't running. Now I'm not so stoked on going but I am because it beats not riding.
They run the shuttle from 10am to 6pm.

See ya up there.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
No lift? That's Backstreet Boys level suck!

Right now I am there Sunday, but I have to leave here at 6, then I need to be gone by no later then 3, assuming traffic is bueno and all of that. Doing my thing as a good Navy Doctor wife this weekend.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Peete: Check your voice mail. Let me know when/where you want to hook up tomorrow. Are you in Hampton, Richmond or Williamsburg?

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC
Hey all, wanna meet y'all there tomorrow, but don't currently have knee/shins. Does anyone headed there tomorrow have an extra set I could borrow? Hope to see everone tomorrow.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Turns out I am not making it. Check your text messages on your phone. Sick as a dog in a hot car right now.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Good times today. They ran 2 shuttle trucks so there wasn't much waiting around at the bottom. The place got hammered by rain last week but just about everything was good once it was ridden. A big log fell across one of the trails but we piled up rocks in front of it. There was some assorted dead fall too but not bad.
By early afternoon the trails were nice and grippy.

The trail guys really were interested in hearing about what needs done. And the chair lift will be open next weekend.

I am going to have plan another visit this summer.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Man, my helmet is deader then Kurt Kobain.
And I cracked a rib, its official.

That's a party. When you come home all tore up, you know it was good sauce.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
She was none too pleased. I am in the uber doghouse. I blame Tim.

Eh, the rib is no BFD. Five days on ice and heat, the muscle will be able to rodeo it up for Nationals. For some reason when I go tits over tea kettles it seems to happen like this.

By the ticket, take the ride. Even if it turns into some 7 mile long Battan death march for some of us. Poor Tim. Wonder if he's walking today.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
hahahahahahaha. Yeah, I was walking fine yesterday, till last night.......
today, hobble hobble....
Anyhow, Just want to say what's up to G-spot, SK6, and all the other monkeys that were there saturday, it was more fun than a Thai brothel on teen night. SK6, my little bro is much appreciative of the deal with the knee/shin pads, thanks again man, looking forward to riding with everyone again.
Also, I have a message from my rear wheel. He said to thank everyone for their consideration and support while he was struggling with his pinch habit. He's off the patch now and doing well, just wanted to thank everyone for their support, it meant a lot to him.
Anyhow, time to head back to work and hobble around for a few more hours.:D
Hey tatttooo, Good googly moogly biatch!:oink:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
noname said:
hahahahahahaha. Yeah, I was walking fine yesterday, till last night.......
today, hobble hobble....
Anyhow, Just want to say what's up to G-spot, SK6, and all the other monkeys that were there saturday, it was more fun than a Thai brothel on teen night. SK6, my little bro is much appreciative of the deal with the knee/shin pads, thanks again man, looking forward to riding with everyone again.
Also, I have a message from my rear wheel. He said to thank everyone for their consideration and support while he was struggling with his pinch habit. He's off the patch now and doing well, just wanted to thank everyone for their support, it meant a lot to him.
Anyhow, time to head back to work and hobble around for a few more hours.:D
Hey tatttooo, Good googly moogly biatch!:oink:

You one running biotch! I'm gonna call you "lung boy."

"...You shhuuuurrrrrrrr do have a perddy mouth!!!!!.........."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
sirknight6 said:
You one running biotch! I'm gonna call you "lung boy."

"...You shhuuuurrrrrrrr do have a perddy mouth!!!!!.........."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
spent a lot of time running from my uncles in Arkansas growin up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Now if I could just find the lyrics to the Van's song, we'd be back on the road in the Tacoma skank bizatch.

That's bangin juice.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Kid, word on the street is that there is six week old festering Maple Syrup all backed up in that crack. That, my friend, is crack that kills.