Quantcast

Wintergreen this weekend

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I know I am going to be crucified for this, but is any one heading to Wintergreen this weekend. Planning in going an Sat.. but if the guy I am going with bails I could be up for going on Sun.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
:p Well if you go then be careful (did the doc OK it ) and let Me know how the trails are (in shape or not ) .I would like to ride it one time before I go to the big litter box overseas, but will probely go to SNOWSHOE instead. Have fun.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
awww, c'mon. Everybody has to go ONE time this year, if for no other reason than to see how bad they f*cked up the trails, and then talk sh*t on WG all proper-like. I'm not goin for a while, but I'll probably head down with Peete in a few months since he dug it last time....

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Originally posted by DßR
awww, c'mon. Everybody has to go ONE time this year, if for no other reason than to see how bad they f*cked up the trails, and then talk sh*t on WG all proper-like. I'm not goin for a while, but I'll probably head down with Peete in a few months since he dug it last time....
AMEN!!! I Finally got the Tomac built up with new parts and the boxxer all blackboxxed out. I figured the short runs at Wintergreen would be a good place to play with the fork and see how small changes feel from one run to the next.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Originally posted by denjen
Planning in going an Sat.. but if the guy I am going with bails I could be up for going on Sun.
Wintergreen politics aside - you know the lift isn't running on Sundays until July right?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by DßR
Thanks, Sub, but you got me pumped up for the W@^&r$h#d.
Hopefully things will have panned out at WG one way or the other by the time I get up there again. Guess I'll have to work it around your Whistler trip.