Quantcast

wintergreen's lifts

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
or lack there of!! i heard wintergreen was off the hook this weekend,and unplugged.because their lift wasn't running. HA!!HA!! kinda makes you want to rush up there and purchase a pass for lift accessable trails. enjoy the ride.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
You mean that big metal lightning rod they call the lifts, that thing needs to be grounded; that is just asking for it to be struck when a person or persons is on it

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Originally posted by banche
....i heard wintergreen was off the hook this weekend...
How'd you hear? Were you trying to buy lift tickets?

I went there to check it out, what with all the drama... They ran 2-3 shuttle trucks in lieu of the lift and cut the price in half for the day. It was pretty awesome because we never had to wait. Everybody was really friendly. Couldn't have had a better day of riding. It looks like you have certainly gotten what you wanted by spreading the bad vibe about WG... 'cause there weren't many riders there.

I look forward to riding Snowshoe this weekend... but it was nice to get like 10 runs in without having to drive five hours to get somewhere fun.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
its not really want i wanted,its just what happened. you can't do what they did , and carma not come back and kick you in the a$$!! i am now offically done speaking about that place!!!