Quantcast

Winthrop...thinking of going

oldeskuel

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
seattle/tacoma
Hey, I don't know to many of you peeps in person, and I haven't been on the forums much lately, but I'm back and thinking of going to Winthrop if I can find a ride. I'm on Capitol Hill in Seattle (near downtown) but can meet with in riding distance of my dh rig :D . Anyway, If any of you all want to tote along a college student, I'll throw down for gas or food or something. PM me.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by oldeskuel
Hey, I don't know to many of you peeps in person, and I haven't been on the forums much lately, but I'm back and thinking of going to Winthrop if I can find a ride. I'm on Capitol Hill in Seattle (near downtown) but can meet with in riding distance of my dh rig :D . Anyway, If any of you all want to tote along a college student, I'll throw down for gas or food or something. PM me.
Would love to take ya, but the ride im in is full.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I would snag you but I am leaving from Woodinville (work) I don't think I want to fight traffic to, and then from Seattle before I even get 30miles into the drive.

Anyone else have a seat to fill....or wants company?

oldeskuel

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
seattle/tacoma
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
I would snag you but I am leaving from Woodinville (work) I don't think I want to fight traffic to, and then from Seattle before I even get 30miles into the drive.

Anyone else have a seat to fill....or wants company?
True, traffic sucks and thats too far out of your way anyhow, I wonder If I could get a ride to woodenville...hmmm

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
True, traffic sucks and thats too far out of your way anyhow, I wonder If I could get a ride to woodenville...hmmm
I am leaving Woodinville at 5:30pm sharp....and hope to get to a buddies house in Winthrop by 9ish. Where would you be staying?

oldeskuel

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
seattle/tacoma
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
I am leaving Woodinville at 5:30pm sharp....and hope to get to a buddies house in Winthrop by 9ish. Where would you be staying?
Thats a good question, and I hadn't really thought about it (camping I guess). I think I may just wait till the next race so I can plan to camp with some buddies or something instead of venturing off to the east side by myself.