Quantcast

Wishing Donnie and TJ a quick recovery

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Fontana claimed a few of our socal monkies this weekend. Donnie had an unfortunate spill and fractured his leg and TJ hit his head, cheese grated his knees and started speaking jiberish. Anyway, I'm send you guys mad healing vibes.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
haha you look like a damn fairy, TJ!! hahah who made you wear that get up?? lol haha Dude! I wish I was there, racing! Man I was so bitter, I was reduced to finding stair set's and anything that resembled a drop, around here in National city. hmmm.... I can't wait till next weekend, at ensanada!!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
just sleeping alot and trying to stay sane since I can't do much. My leg/ankle throbs a lot but I have been catching up on my reading, bike videos and X-box skills. :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
wow...I wishes someone would have got a pic of my crash I still can't figure out exactly what I did wrong....D

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
BMXman said:
wow...I wishes someone would have got a pic of my crash I still can't figure out exactly what I did wrong....D
From what I heard, it sounded like you got a little high-sided, then went to dab on the low side, your foot got sucked into a hole and your body/bike just kept on going...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
amateur said:
From what I heard, it sounded like you got a little high-sided, then went to dab on the low side, your foot got sucked into a hole and your body/bike just kept on going...

yeah....I was a bit pissed because that section was one that I was having the least problems with....I was having more trouble trying to maintain my cornering speed on the top section...D

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i got off with a concussion, a broken toe and some skinned knees. my knees are nearly healed now. im still feeling the effects on my head if it gets shaken or if i hit it on something. other than that im perfectly normal. ive been back on my bike for about 2 weeks now

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well I'm nursing a broken ankle (4th week) and have been getting around on crutches..I found out I also tore a muscle so it may be a while before I can get back on the bike. My doc says not until early March but I know my body better than he does ;)...D