Quantcast

WISP DS Info

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
I spoke with Mike today regarding the Race weekend . Everything is set.

Should be a great race weekend and a great way to tune up for the Norba NCS race at Snowshoe.

Hope to see you there

Charles

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
Yes it's a DS using the UCI format of seperate start gates and lanes for approx half the course then an open or merged course to the finish..
Hope to see you there
Charles

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
just got back from wisp....super bumpy, super soft up top, and super super tight turns...oh and no real jumps...the biggest one is about 18" tall...it will be a perfect course for a 3-4" travel bike...not a 24" hardtail...it is a pretty tech course though..you definately have to stay disiciplined up top so you dont overshoot the berms and land in the other guy...see everyone up there later adam

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
well mike if you are by yourself you can crash at my place....only 30 min away from wisp...that way you dont have to pay for anything...your more than welcome if you want to cancel your reservations at wisp...later adam

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
HEY!!!! how much? Me and Adam are looking to split a room.

Ahh Man, too late! I just got a call from some other Richmonders that are gonna fill in. sorry.

But when you get there, look me up. I'll be in a green and black Richmond Ruckus Jersey on a maroon RMX. or you can give me a call at seven zero three four four seven four 2 eight eight