Quantcast

WISP next weekend

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I am going to roll out for Wisp unless there is something closer to VA Beach that is an actual race. No extra cash for a weekend in Snowshoe, but I am able to write off races this sumemr.

Anyone else want to go? I am driving up from Norfolk, and I have room for one more comfortabely, or two more if you don't mind being in the extended cab of my Tacoma.

Good to be back in a forum. Feeling like a person again. Maybe this time I can keep my mouth from running and we can keep the forum open...

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah I live in charlottesville Im pretty sure that is way out of the way like 3 hours but if you comming through town I would love to pay gas money I have a friend too so we could pretty much pay for you whole trip gas wise

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Charlottesville might be out of the way. If you can get to somewhere either on 64/295/395/495/270/68, that would work. Gas isn't really an issue for me. However, I think I am going up Friday just due to the distance involved.

Edit:
If they get you to Richmond, I can get it from there. That way its only an hour drive for them.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If you were a girl you'd have better odds. I watched one of my friends get worked by his little girl today, it was damn funny. "Daddy..."

If they want to talk to me, run my references, make sure I am not the BTK Killer, they can either call me or ask around on here.

However, you'd need to be to Richmond at about 2:00 on Friday. I want to get up there, get the bikes out of the truck, either camp or get into a hotel, get food and sleep. This going to races half dead and all hungover is not getting me where I want.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
word up i think ill be looking for a sponsorship next year if i win some exspurt races. Ill have to talk to the rents and my friend matt (hurlykid) Im trying to get his mom to buy a bike worthy rack and drive us.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Dartman said:
Yeah man. It's like kryptonite.
It was the funniest thing I'd seen in quite some time. This guy is real "full metal" military, an officer, seen places I can't prononunce, and a five year old worked him like it was nothing. His new name is "big pussy."

What's funnier is now his wife can do it to. Sends the daughter in to soften him up, then boom, she has a new convertable.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Tattooo said:
If they want to talk to me, run my references, make sure I am not the BTK Killer, they can either call me or ask around on here.
that funny right there, i don't care who ya are.