Quantcast

Wisp

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
it was a good race lots of fun,the course was sweet nice and flowey. the best part was the step down up in the woods. thanks racersedge!!!
had a fun weekend!! wins ,i only know a few.(pro)trevon , bj , racersedge guy sorry don't know his name. (24-29 ex) don't know , then stoneysnake then? (30-34 ex) milby(dink) ,banche(me),and mike hartlove. thats about all i know. had a great time!

I hope everyone had a great time!!! I didn't bother due to info that there was no practice on Sunday. I didn't come up on Sat. due to Va. State BMX qualifier. Probably should have DH'd. Didn't do good enough at the track to move up. Oh well, next time. NBL doesn't have anything scheduled weekend of Snowshoe, so I'll def be there. Later.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
There was practice on Sunday.....
sucks the info didnt get to you :(

I had some of the best runs of my life this weekend! I figured out that I'm pretty fast if I dont crash :)

The course was awesome. Fast and fun. It could have been a little longer, but.... its a pretty short mountain.

The Richmond Ruckus came out with one win, one second (me), on third, and two fourths. All in all a GREAT race for all of us :)

BigMike said:
There was practice on Sunday.....
sucks the info didnt get to you :(

I had some of the best runs of my life this weekend! I figured out that I'm pretty fast if I dont crash :)

The course was awesome. Fast and fun. It could have been a little longer, but.... its a pretty short mountain.

The Richmond Ruckus came out with one win, one second (me), on third, and two fourths. All in all a GREAT race for all of us :)
Smack!!! Go figure?!?!?!?