Quantcast

wisp ?

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
o yeah man, i dont know how hardcore you are but i sure had fun there. I went the last week of summer vacation right when the DH race was goin man that run was pretty tight. It really depends if you know the wisp area there are about 8 trails no one knows about. There are also ladders on wisp trail that are desent. Any way the DH track has nice jumps especially by the tubing park ooo they are so money there u shoot outta the woods hit a 4 foot gap to tranny then a big a** floater to tranny that you can tail whip like crazy. I mean if your really hardcore i dunno if you wanna go here its definatley not snowshoe. The trails arnt maintained well there i was lucky and went when it was dry i dunno whats happening up there now but they are definately ridable there just not as smooth as some other parks. I say go for it though especially if you have never ridin it before I went there and even though the trails werent perfect I was liking the setup and flow.

May 31, 2004
"dont know how hardcore u are" we all know how hardcore ur mom is judginf byu all the adult videos bobby

u sick bastard

LETS SEE YOU DANNNCEE SUCKA YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
The race there was fun.... but short. Its not that technical of a track, there are a few jumps, and a couple techy sections, but it is really short.

As for any other riding there, I dont know. all I know is its fvcking faaaar away from Richmond!