Quantcast

Woah

JayCee

Chimp
Jul 17, 2008
Holy ****, healing vibes his way for sure!

He didn't mention what was actually wrong in that article though, I wonder what could cause the need for such rapid surgery.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Jesus...

WTF happened that he needed the surgery?!

So sorry to hear he has been going through this: ...allergic reaction to general anesthetic... regained consciousness briefly during surgery... gaping hole in gut... tube down nose to alleviate stomach pressure... constant puking...

Holy Fu@k...

Please get well soon - healing thoughts and prayers to you!

builttoride

Chimp
Jan 21, 2007
Wow, thanks guys. Ha, this is why I love the biking community, we all have each others back when the **** hits the fan.

the day after writing that blog post I was rushed back into hospital by ambulance again. turns out I had caught one of those killer hospital super bugs while in after the surgery. So I have spent the last week in Isolation and on a lot of drugs. but I'm home again now and feeling good... well relatvely good at least. still can't walk more than a few steps or anything, but give it time and I'll back back on a bike within a few months hopefully.

Thanks for the healing vibes guys, they came through loud and clear!
Keith

boone

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
Hang in there Keith. You gotta be feeling better soon so we can have the first annual Legend ride at Whistler this summer!

Healing vibes brotha and get better soon :)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That's a painfull story, especialy with the begining of the season. Healing vibes and hope that you'll get well as soon as possible.