Quantcast

Wolfridge Pictures

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Was the go around faster? It looks like it would set you up better for the turn, plus Moto and Andy look like they know what they are doing!

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
the go around wasnt as fast but less risky and less sketch. if you werent clearing the whole gap it was faster to go around. but i didnt take the go around for the speed factor i took the go around because i am a puss and didnt hit it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i have a BUNCH of pics to upload. i have nothing better to do tonight so ill go get the camera. i'm sitting in my hot house since the a/c pump went out. friggin 86 degrees in here at 830pm!!!

btw, ryan and jamie (sp) worked their butts off for this one and it was a blast :thumb: probably the BEST schwag i've ever seen at a race and a really cool vibe to boot. noah said it was his favorite race ever and, when he said the blessing over the food tonight he said, "and God...i hope i have another race soon.." :D

great times and i got to meet some new monkies :D :D

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
any pics of stubby tubby? aka noahs dad hahah

brandon gets whipped by noah too he said " dad you better walk my bike up the hill if you know whats good for you" of course he abided. noah rode the lift up.

Good stuff Steve.
That one of Doug shows the size of that stepdown.
How'd the SXT do at the race?

I was thinking about getting a double barrel for mine. Is it worth the dough over the fox? I ride mine in the same places you ride yours for the most part. Snowshoe, Sugar, Pisgah, etc. Been doing a lot of climbing to get to the goods and the fox has been good in that department - not sure how the DB is climbing? The design of the bike is so good that it shouldn't be an issue.

Stayed away from the races this year due to injury, but planning on doing the usuals next year and want the bike as plush as i can get it for that.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
any pics of stubby tubby? aka noahs dad hahah

brandon gets whipped by noah too he said " dad you better walk my bike up the hill if you know whats good for you" of course he abided. noah rode the lift up.
dude that's rough. not only did i get hassled by basher and kenan...but now you!? i did make him come back to get his bike that time i told him not to ride the lift.
but...i figured that if i wasn't racing i could at least help him push a bike that weighs just under half of his body weight...that's be like a 120lb bike for you paul! ;)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
How'd the SXT do at the race?

I was thinking about getting a double barrel for mine. Is it worth the dough over the fox? I ride mine in the same places you ride yours for the most part. Snowshoe, Sugar, Pisgah, etc. Been doing a lot of climbing to get to the goods and the fox has been good in that department - not sure how the DB is climbing? The design of the bike is so good that it shouldn't be an issue.

Stayed away from the races this year due to injury, but planning on doing the usuals next year and want the bike as plush as i can get it for that.
The SXT has been perfect at every race I have done on it.
The only flaw with it is that blond haired tape hugging goon riding it.:twitch:
As far as the DB, it is sweet on that bike.The only thing I change on the shock for climbing, trailriding etc... is the low speed comp.
On the DB, you can actually use the LSC without making the suspension harsh. That way it does not squat as much and rides more balanced. Its for sure worth the dough.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
fclinder im glad you wernt there dont want any throw up in the shuttle.

butch had some nice stories hahaha.

^yeap you are hahahha

edit: ok crap nvm i weigh 223 . i used to be 207 i swear. i just took a poo so lets give it 222divided by 2 is 111 lb bike minus a few because a little less than half his weight equates to about a 103 pound bike.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ok...my pics. i have a bunch in my photobucket account but i think i'll just post my fav's here otherwise all 40-something pics that i put on Photobucket would take up a few pages here.

ellen

jeremy

?

andy devault

moto

cody

josh

noah and eric

shirtless (he crashed as soon as he took his shirt off ;) )

andy again

hucktastic on the vpfree :thumb:

basher & drkenan merrily enjoying each others company...and heckling

ellen adams

noah

since photogs never get pics taken of them....i bring you highrevs..

the frenchman, stephan trotti'er

daniel sapp

vic and other dude...close race

chairlift shot

tha man!

DH pro podium

DH Am intermediate podium (Cycletherapy whoopin' up :thumb: )

yungins

DS Am intermediate podium (Cycletherapy again ;) )

Pro DS (notice a pattern here ;) )

well...um, i still posted a lot of pics here. check my photobucket account "sempertubby2" under the "wolf ridge 07" folder for the rest.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Look at the expression on Motomike's buddy's face in the background and you can get the gist of how big Greg went on that thing. Hah hah!

When we were kids his dad brought us home 6 55 gallon barrels to jump. I think Greg had them covered up and shaped before dark. :rofl:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Butch, are you trying to live vicariously through Greg? Its pretty creepy how much you pimp him.
...yeah...busted. Call me Martin Whitley I guess. Reppin' my riders..:busted:

The slower I go, the more I'm forced to cheer for somebody else. Besides, we are buds from way back in grade school. Every day after school the only two boys on a dead end dirt road in a tiny podunk town digging and riding. Not another kid for a half mile.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
do you think the photogs from up top will be posting any? those will mos def be "drift-a-licious" tm mrmatt86
I'll have a bunch of photos up before too long. I made it back to town late Sunday and I've only had enough time to look through Saturday's photos.... there are a few that that worked out pretty well. :D

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I've been waiting on these.
There are some pretty hot ones in this batch, for sure. I'll do what i can to get them turned around quickly. I don't really get a chance to sit down and process images until late in the evening. I usually have to wait until the other daily duties are done and my son is in bed.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
There are some pretty hot ones in this batch, for sure. I'll do what i can to get them turned around quickly. I don't really get a chance to sit down and process images until late in the evening. I usually have to wait until the other daily duties are done and my son is in bed.
Littermag and/or Decline needs to take notice and put up some of your images from Southern racing/riding. I'm about sick and tired of the same ole' freehucking/dirt/ramp story and some small world cup coverage.