Quantcast

Wolfridge Pictures

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
No worries I think I was just trying to keep from crashin as I passed you anyways so wouldn't have been a good one anyways.
When arent you trying to keep yourself from crashing. :brows: You left yourself wide open for that one buddy.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
If your there telling your tall tails Im sure its atleast 4' deep, right about your height! :banana:

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Niccccce, thanks dude. I did see someone taken pics right there as I went buy but someone was also up top where you had been, in that tight loose section wich is where I was fightin the peddels. Aren't you trying to sale these things? Even if I can cut and past, not sure if I can, I'll support what you're trying ta do.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Niccccce, thanks dude. I did see someone taken pics right there as I went buy but someone was also up top where you had been, in that tight loose section wich is where I was fightin the peddels. Aren't you trying to sale these things? Even if I can cut and past, not sure if I can, I'll support what you're trying ta do.
Yeah man, I’m up for selling images for sure... I've had a hard time getting things in order to make it easy though. So prettymuch get in touch with me through email and we can do a paypal transaction, then I'll send you the highres image. robertseth @ triad.rr.com

Its been a bit of a week for me though, so getting my stuff in order has been a challenge. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with an mrsa infection this week which has definitely added to the typical weekly chaos that seems to fallow me around.

Its kinda wild, drkenean, his better half and I where just talking about how these new super bugs are starting to become more prevalent… I didn’t expect to see a case this close to home a few days later.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Dude that sucks about your mom. I don't really want the actual pics just the images is fine with me but I'll still pay ya for them, same thing I do with killboy.com. I'll get in touch with ya when I get back from Diablo.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Damn dude...that is pretty random that someone you know got that crap after we were JUST talking about it.
Yeah tell me about it. She was admitted to the hospital Wednesday, surgery on Thursday to remove the fist sized infected area and now she is looking at a few days of intravenous antibiotics... scary stuff man, scary stuff.

Dude that sucks about your mom. I don't really want the actual pics just the images is fine with me but I'll still pay ya for them, same thing I do with killboy.com. I'll get in touch with ya when I get back from Diablo.
Thanks man, just get in touch in you get back and we can work something out, fer sure.