Quantcast

> Women's Day <

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Aah lovely day. Managers asking me about stuff they didn't tell me existed before. Other managers expecting projects to be on time even if no budgets are approoved and we won't hire people in time. Ffs.

On the bright side - Friday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The gloves we ordered for Haley are out of stock with no refill date. Back to the store tomorrow to find a pair.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Like an idiot, I made the rookie mistake of going for a long run in new shoes yesterday. Big ole painful blister on the bottom of my right foot this morning.

So Trump is going to default on his settlement to E Jean Carrol on Women's Day? That's beautiful. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
MORANS :think:

Bell has a bunch of children running their customer service department, I swear.

They sent a disconnection notice to one of our business AND one of our direct competitors. But the email just says "Account #### is being notified for disconnection due to unpaid invoices blah blah".

So of course there is confusion, whos fuckin' account is it? WHO KNOWS, because Bell just closes my tickets when I ask for access to our company's billing portal.

And now this other business, that I don't want emails from, are sending emails back and forth with Bell, while keeping our business in the cc list.

I told them to cut the crap and to stop. If its for our business, then only email our business. Dudes from the other business ignore this and continue emailing saying "yeah we can't find this account #, LET ME LOOK INTO IT MORE".

If Bell would just read who they are contacting and address their tickets correctly, it wouldn't reach this level of idiocy.

::edit::
ALSO, they frequently update tickets and will request my phone number. Which is already listed on my account. But by requesting an update, it triggers to ticket to auto close if I don't respond within a certain amount of days. Friggin eh man, friggin eh.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
yet another successful gym trip. might actually be in shape by the time trails dry out around here.

spending most of next week in NYC for meetings, meetings, meetings. but there's lots of good restaurants and some family in the vicinity so that'll make it not suck entirely.

thinking about whether to buy ramps so that I can get under the front end of my car and look around for signs of past flooding and submersion... but I should really be doing other things on the to-do list. life is a bowl full of marbles that you get to eat?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
on this day I get to transport a woman from Yemen. She and her family have not been in this country long. she is Muslim. She was shocked to find out that my wife works, we have no kids, she is my equal or better. In her culture women don't work , are expected to have many kids, and if they don't bear many the man will get another wife. Happy women's day

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello! Today my eeb commute took me 47 minutes, or almost exactly the same amount of time a car ride would. Hell of a head wind, but that's life I guess.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hello! Today my eeb commute took me 47 minutes, or almost exactly the same amount of time a car ride would. Hell of a head wind, but that's life I guess.
More fun than being traffic.
I think that's about what my Manhattan to Brooklyn commute used to take me. Similar duration to the subway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
on this day I get to transport a woman from Yemen. She and her family have not been in this country long. she is Muslim. She was shocked to find out that my wife works, we have no kids, she is my equal or better. In her culture women don't work , are expected to have many kids, and if they don't bear many the man will get another wife. Happy women's day
and if she happened to like women she would not be breathing....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
happy womans day....:wave:

im having ravioli's for lunch.

being summoned to parents house for burgers for dinner....will engage in bellyscratchesfacekisses with the the dog.

should be ok.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Getting a crash course in hyperV if that's even a thing. Speaking of too much to learn and not enough time, damn.

Coffee 3 just finished brewing, thank Jeebus.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Everybody is roasting the shit out of this guy on an outdoors group I'm in lol

edit: Middle-school-notebook-ass-bitch is my current favorite.

430023029_389394867376215_500272706685583830_n.jpg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
In the words of the great Dave Draiman from disturbed, I am officially "Down with the sickness"

Yep, the whole dealio, sore throat, achy body, blah blah, I know, I know, dont get too close and all that other stuff.

If anyone needs me, I will be in the recliner all day, hold my calls please mmmkay