Quantcast

Woo Hoo

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ahhh, first snow of the season. We got that a couple weeks ago but it's been sunny and warm since then. Summer is back!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
It's been blowin' & snowin' in my area most of the day. Reports have it that it's starting to accumulate in some of the higher elevations. Should be perfect for our night ride tonight around 6pm! :thumb:

J

JRB

I drove home for lunch with the windows down playing Rage Against the Machine for the town folk.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I drove home for lunch with the windows down playing Rage Against the Machine for the town folk.

You're such a rebel...I bet the townsfolk shake their heads as you pass with your loud rock and roll blarin out the windows of your Chevy truck with the calvin pissing on a ford sign sticker and your rebel flag hanging in the rear window...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You're such a rebel...I bet the townsfolk shake their heads as you pass with your loud rock and roll blarin out the windows of your Chevy truck with the calvin pissing on a ford sign sticker and your rebel flag hanging in the rear window...

You're wrong c**t. I hate Chevy. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ok...well then your ford truck with a calvin pissin on a chevy sign

The only thing I haven't seen Calvin pissing on around here is that angel praying to a cross sticker. Anything else goes. Calvin is one dehydrated mutha F around these parts.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
johnbryanpeters said:
There's quite a snow squall going on outside. First of the season.
Nothing down here in the deep south yet. Ice climbing season started on Mt Washington this past weekend, though. Mmmmmmmmmmm ice climbing.

The Cheese

laura said:
...I also typed in complete sentences just for you JBP...
I am deeply honored.

SuzyCreamcheese said:
Nothing down here in the deep south yet. Ice climbing season started on Mt Washington this past weekend, though. Mmmmmmmmmmm ice climbing.

The Cheese
With all due respect, y'r nuts. Vertical exposure when not underground is not for me.

It's going to be interesting to see what the Bristol cliffs do this winter - there's usually a pretty good ice tongue there, but two big cliff faces puked out a month or so ago and rearranged things pretty well.

J