Quantcast

Wood-Dog enter----------->

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Hey, I was just looking at the topo of big levels, and I see where the shuttle can be easily ran up there for a Torrey ridge run. Next Wed & Thurs I'm working 4-12a so I have the mornings off. I was wondering if you would be down for a run on Thurs. if you are off? We should have the Ellsworth crankin' and we can get a warm up in for the weekend.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Definitely not opposed, but I'm not sure how it will work out time wise. I have an hour commute to work, and I'll have to go home to shower before I leave. My shift is 4-12 but I have to be there by 3:30 to return client phone calls from the day and check on exisiting orders before I log in at work. So basically, I need to be leaving the big levels area by 1:30 at the latest. I have no idea how long the shuttle ride time is so I was trying to be meeting at the exit by 9ish

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
He's just addicted like me! I go out every possible chance I can. Then again I just started riding again after a 7 year hiatus so I am making up for lost time.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mud'n'sweat said:
He's just addicted like me! I go out every possible chance I can. Then again I just started riding again after a 7 year hiatus so I am making up for lost time.
It's not the riding that's the issue, its just an abnormal amount of people.....or was that abnormal people...:think:

:p

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I can't blame him, he has a lot of time on his hands! Atleast until he gets a job working over here at Crutchfield.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Dont worry about me fellas. I have to get the truck ready for saturday. It possibly needs a new tire or two. BUT, it'll be ready. Enjoy big levels on thursday. See you all sat.

bonedoc