Quantcast

Woodlot wednesday?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
heh..woodlot is not logged...well it is...its an active forest, meaning the land owners, bcit, actively log the area...

but as far as the trails? they are not only there, but most have been under re-working. donor is running beyond well with a spankingly new hipper after some wicked berm action...

karpenter has gotten some work done to it...the gate is a whole new trail...shotgun is now open and running fairly well...hoots had a great re-work....snakes is running well...

dont know about platinum as that is not worth the hike up for me...just make sure its not that wet when you ride it as the builders have requested nobody ride platinum when its wet.

enjoy yourself :)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Sweet, I'm glad to hear the trails are all still there. We were planning on going up to either Woodlot or Seymor on Saturday but it was raining, and spring break is over and it's back to school for another quarter of probably no biking.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
we hit up woodlot 2 weekends ago and it was running AWESOME. we didnt touch platinum, gold, tsuga, mandatory caution, or the toadstools...so i cant tell you how those were/are...but the rest are doing really well.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
My request as I was reading too...
I really liked Hekyl and Jekyl and was bummed that it was logged.
Good to see Shotgun opened back up too.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
platinum isnt worth the hike...i mean yeah its a fun trail, but meh...not my type of thing..so for me, its not worth it...

atleast there is a connector from platinum to blood donor so when we do ride it, we dont have to ride beyond hekyl/jekyl, and hoots and back up the fire road..

h/j was logged and there is no plan to rebirth it...not until everything else is done...atleast thats what cory and richie have told me...

shotgun isnt done yet..but its rideable and running much better...there is a clearcut section you have to make your way through....

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
frank..next time we are at woodlot, well head up for platinum....well take the faster route though coming outta it...no freakin way im hiking back down the mountain and back up