Quantcast

Woohoo! I rode my bike.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Well, after breaking my collarbone about 5 weeks ago I took the bmx bike and took a few laps around the N Seatac bmx track. It hurt a bit, I don't have all my strength, I'm way out of shape, but damn it felt good! :) Can't wait to get back on the mountain bike.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Good to hear, bro!:D
Looking forward to seeing you rippin' it once again. We'll surely have some new toys for you to play around with before much longer down there. You've only missed a couple of new additions to the mix at this point.
Before you know it, we'll be lining up at the base of Whistler again.:drool:

Jewels

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Way to go FIVER...I'm headin out to the BMX track next week. You got me stoked on BMX again. I broke my collarbone when I was 14 out at PO indoor. Not a fun bone to break. My mom got pissed at me for riding my bike in the driveway when it was still broke. Keep it up dude, you da man :sneaky:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Jewels said:
Way to go FIVER...I'm headin out to the BMX track next week. You got me stoked on BMX again. I broke my collarbone when I was 14 out at PO indoor. Not a fun bone to break. My mom got pissed at me for riding my bike in the driveway when it was still broke. Keep it up dude, you da man :sneaky:
Thanks J. Man, when I told my mom I broke my collarbone - she just laughed and then started talking about Thanksgiving. Where's the love? How's AZ by the way?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Good to hear, bro!:D
Looking forward to seeing you rippin' it once again. We'll surely have some new toys for you to play around with before much longer down there. You've only missed a couple of new additions to the mix at this point.
Before you know it, we'll be lining up at the base of Whistler again.:drool:
Can't wait to get back to SST - I'm thinking mid to late January. Yeah, I'll be way ready for Whistler - you going up with me opening day?

Jewels

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
AZ is killer man...doin Bootleg Canyon Race at the end of January. I hear it's pretty gnar up there in Vegas, my last DH race was the last Montesano. I'll probably get worked over but it's all in good fun. Hopefully the BMX will keep it burnin fo me...where's the party man!??!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Jewels said:
AZ is killer man...doin Bootleg Canyon Race at the end of January. I hear it's pretty gnar up there in Vegas, my last DH race was the last Montesano. I'll probably get worked over but it's all in good fun. Hopefully the BMX will keep it burnin fo me...where's the party man!??!
Are you hardtailin' Bootleg? If so, damn you got some big brass ones - like basketball size.

Speaking of BMX - you coming up for the Northwest Nationals? It's in Pasco in March.

Jewels

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
No, I got the bighit off of Oly. I'll be using that. I'm definitely taking my hardtail though to give er a shot. I'm doing some studying for work and riding has takin the backseat during the week. BMX will be my Wednsday and Friday nighters. We'll see how the open crusiers take a liking to the 26'r...might have to rumble to earn some respect. Or just get super drunk in the parkin lot and then puke while at the gate. That would rule!! I'll get er done...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Barring the typical misfortunes that sometimes befall our type, HELL YEAH!!! If all goes according to plan, I should have a shiny new rig of some kind to scratch up.
New rig?!?! Nice - you can take it up Whistler and break it....err, I mean break it in. Yeah, that's it.