Quantcast

woohoo! I'm off to pickup my bike

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
The time has finally come. I'm leaving in about an hour to pick up my 575. To those of you who are tired of all my questions about this part vs that part or features/specs etc, you can now breathe easy.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Very cool! I thought watching this process was kind of fun. Like your not going to be hitting us with tuning questions:D Congradulations on your new ride buddy.....jdcamb

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
goddamnmotherfukinasswipes!!!

drove all that way and forgot my wheels and seatpost at trailblazers. Looks like I'll be making the trip again tomorrow.

I have some prelim pics... just gotta pull them off the camera.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by jacksonpt
To those of you who are tired of all my questions about this part vs that part or features/specs etc, you can now breathe easy.
phew.....;)

*after looking at pictures*
nice nice nice.........:thumb:

guess that research is payin divedends, now the fun part, gettin her dirty.:)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
whoa, those cranks areXTREME . Are you going to get a seatpost for it?

EDIT: dam you echo:p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt
goddamnmotherfukinasswipes!!!

drove all that way and forgot my wheels and seatpost at trailblazers. Looks like I'll be making the trip again tomorrow.

I have some prelim pics... just gotta pull them off the camera.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That sounds like something I would do.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by Transcend
BTW what happenned to the nice big ass aluminnum head badges, did Yeti cheap out on those?
Some would refer to it as "cheaping out", while others might refer to it as "eliminating unnecessary expenses to stay competitive in an extremely competitive market" :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by Echo
Some would refer to it as "cheaping out", while others might refer to it as "eliminating unnecessary expenses to stay competitive in an extremely competitive market" :D
That head badge was a thing of beauty. It should never have been replaced with paint, it was part of the yeti legend.

That makes me a sad panda.:(

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The Yetis of old had stikcers for head badges or at least my 1993 PROFRO had a sticker. The new DH9s still come with the Aluminum head badge.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Well, I've got it, everything is together, and I'm working on getting everything dialed in. I have to adjust the brake calipers just a bit, but other than that, it's ready to ride.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow with updated pics and some highlights from the build. I just don't have time right now.