Quantcast

WOOHOOO! Finally!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
:confused: but where's the rear shock? and remote res.? I wouldn't know what to do with that :D

Nice frame enjoy:thumb:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Niiiiiccccceeeeee Echo!

My White Bros Fork arrived yesterday - nice to come home to after planting one's face into a rock! And I go to get my Prowler frame on Saturday!! :cool: :dancing:

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Originally posted by stosh
Are you going to a steering dampner?
Stosh there is a RM movement to correct this common mistake. It is a D-A-M-P-E-R. Not a dampener a damper.:D

Oh, BTW, very nice bike Echo.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dude! Congrats... I get my parts next week. Where are you planning to ride it? Tryon maybe? If you do call me. When was the last time you rode a hardtail in Tryon? I found it to be a eye opening experience to say the least. I forgot how to pick a line.

And to all who may have witnessed my momentary lack of restraint last night.... Sorry about that.....jdcamb

Squid

Chimp
Dec 13, 2002
Rochester, NY
Hey, thats good news! At least there's something positive to offset the news of my favorite band breaking up.... :thumb:

Hurry up and get it built so you can run it off butterdrop!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
Yeah, I just heard... Creed broke up SWEET!

Oh wait, yoou got a new bike... thats sweet to I guess :p
please say it's true!!!!!

I can't stand those bible peddling freeks:devil:

Echo, sweet ride, I really like that bike and have been drooling one one myself (being a Kona aficionado) What are you building it up with, SS or geared? what parts etc.